Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I'm starting to think I might prefer option C (the black swimsuit) for the rear view...

Definitely don't like D or F.
I disagree for the simply reason .... that the "sex scene in the gym" will not be a doggy style one. So there wont be a good chance to look at her butt.

My reasoning is this:
- Bar (Bend over the table DOGGY STYLE)
- Receptionist (FROM BEHIND where we have a good view of her butt)
- Bathroom (Mainly Good blowjob camera angles, and kinda doggy style)
- Stripper VIP room (Something close to a cowgirl pose, i dont knwo what to call it)

Because of this, i believe that the Gym Sex scene will be a MISSIONARY scene

So the best choice for this are
(A) the slutty Pink outfit
(B) The biki top where her boobs are almost out and the shorts

Reactions: Kirin7

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Im all too aware of my tendency to prattle, and as i really, really wanted to like this game, the explanation as to why I didn't goes on for a while. Anyone not wishing to read what is a mostly coherent rant, feel free to skip.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've criticized about all of this and a few other things a long time ago and what happened was fanboys came in and blamed me for not "gitting gud". There's a potential for a solid turn based battlefuck h-game but that's just it, wasted potential. They've made this game into a huge time waster instead of focusing on its strengths it seems. A huge time waster doesn't sound less stupid just because it was designed to be that way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Same here but I do like the F outfit as I think it is a Taimanin Asagi reference since it looks similar to Rinko Akiyama.
View attachment 1790955 View attachment 1790956 View attachment 1790957 View attachment 1790958
Damn, was about to say F reminds me of Asagi Igawa's outfit instead from Taimanin Asagi.
did you guys see the gym outfit's art progress? shit looks nice
Just my opinion but some of these outfits seem unfit for a non-slut Karryn when she's not fully corrupted. Unless she gets sluttier overtime then it doesn't matter really. Just saying random shit when it comes to her personality status. Down with whatever tho.

Last edited:

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Just my opinion but some of these outfits seem unfit for a non-slut Karryn when she's not fully corrupted. Unless she gets sluttier overtime then it doesn't matter really. Just saying random shit when it comes to her personality status. Down with whatever tho.
Well, the whole story starts with her wearing that warden outfit because it's the only thing available, basically.

So all we really need is an excuse following H-game logic, something along the lines of "omg I washed these once and they shrank!". Easy peasy.

Scorpioguy99

Feb 16, 2020
To be honest? I like the idea of D and E or a more covered up B. Mainly because they're realistic and I'd wanna see the clothes get torn in spots or pulled up/down. It'd go to show that the inmates could truly fuck Karryn's brains out whenever and wherever they please.

Examples:
faa103dd23948bdb07b8a2a35a6e5e1a.17.jpg h8hekkkv3p661.jpg

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a updated ccmod? or did they abandon it? or is there any other "mod" out there that is not on F95?

sry i reallly dont want to read through so many pages of off topic stuff, i would appreciate if someone could answer me.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
I tried to change a word from true to false in vice versa in remtairykarry.js and this yellow warning keep coming up! Is that normal? I tried the same thing to my notepad but I don’t see a change at all still the same!

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Really? How you explain all my failed virgin/purity runs fails then. I sure didnt consent to, in order: fingers in mouth out of nowhere, random butt/boobs grabs, clothes ripped off, clit molested, butt spanked. Then out of nowhere a kiss and and a meat rod in hand. I run away, needing to bring down arousal in privacy of office and then, boom, guards pay me an unsolicited visit post orgasmic bliss.
That's where the "technically" comes in. You're not the one consenting, Karryn is. Those desire thresholds are the limits of her consent. If she has a high enough mouth desire, she'll let them kiss her. If she has a high enough butt and cock desire, she'll let them fuck her ass.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I tried to change a word from true to false in vice versa in remtairykarry.js and this yellow warning keep coming up! Is that normal? I tried the same thing to my notepad but I don’t see a change at all still the same!
Make sure the folder isn't Read Only.
Also make sure the game isn't running.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye
May 2, 2022
That's where the "technically" comes in. You're not the one consenting, Karryn is. Those desire thresholds are the limits of her consent. If she has a high enough mouth desire, she'll let them kiss her. If she has a high enough butt and cock desire, she'll let them fuck her ass.
Yeah I think the idea is that she is strong enough to prevent anything from happening to her without her consent, the only thing standing in her way is her own desire to submit.

Reactions: eugene67

promqueen4131

Sep 7, 2019
v1.0.5i

Found this bug, it happens everytime the game met the requirements to activate night mode while doing the level 5 boss and while also having the edict that makes the guards wander around in night mode, basically as soon as you killed the lv5 boss karryn would be undressed (can't use the bed to dress her after killing the lv5 boss) thus activating the two things up above, making the "cutscene" stuck as she can't pass throught objects. Or can she? :BootyTime:

Anyway, i will just modify the game and avoid grabbing the edit that makes the guards wander around:Kappa:
Do you have this with only the titles- I'm not really looking to have cracked stats

4.60 star(s) 399 Votes