xellos616

May 5, 2020
Program code for localization
Its not for you it is for people who localized the games
localization assets in Karen is for:

The current status is that the Russian localization might be ready within one or two months. The Chinese localization will most likely require at least two or more months.

RodBo

May 24, 2020
V.1.0.5j and Future Plans

Hello Wardens! It might be spring now, but don't let on subjugating those rowdy inmates!

Today's post is bring everyone up to speed by talking about the last two months' updates, as well as future plans.

The v.1.0.5j update adds the following new cut-in variations for:
  • Finger Sucking - Goblin, Lizardman, Orc, Yeti;
  • Kissing - Yeti;
  • Boobs Petting - Slime;
  • Nipple Petting - Slime;
  • Butt Petting - Slime;
  • Anal Petting - Slime.

If you haven't been following the smaller patch notes posted here, the last two months have mostly been spent on adding such cut-in variations to the game to enhance the experience. And with the v.1.0.5j update, this will be the final cut-in variation related update.

If you haven't been following us on Discord/Twitter/SubscribeStar, I've actually been dealing with an injury on both my wrists for all of April and most of March. It's gotten a lot better recently, but it's still healing up. Because of this injury, plans on designing and implementing the Gym side job that I mentioned in the 2022 Roadmap earlier this year has been delayed. However, as you have noticed, instead we decided to focus on adding cut-in variations during this time period. Originally, the plan was to do some cut-in variations, then the Gym, and then finish the rest of the cut-ins.

Another thing that was mentioned in the 2022 Roadmap was the localizations. Luckily, before my wrist injuries, I finished laying the groundwork needed for the localization teams so they have been able to continue their hard work localizing the game even after I injured my wrist.

The current status is that the Russian localization might be ready within one or two months. The Chinese localization will most likely require at least two or more months.

I know there are people impatient to play Karryn's Prison in their native language, but I want to remind everyone that it took over a year for Meltys Quest to be localized into Chinese, and it hasn't even been half a year since Karryn's Prison was released. I've been in contact with the localization teams and I see their progress and know that everyone is working hard every day so please be patient! Good things take time.

Gren-95

Oct 12, 2019
Check mods.txt in ...\www\ folder
It should look like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think wyldspace's mods.txt file doesn't have comma at the end of this line:
{"name":"CC_Texts","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
So if you add more mods it causes problems, so just add comma there...
Is it possible for you to share this mod?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
There was a quick hotfix that was pushed out mere hours after the 5j upadate btw...
I'm aware but I don't upload for minor silent patches.
There will probably be more bug-fixes coming as actual hot-fixes so just wait.

Compatible Build for uCCMod - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
It is version v1.0.5j?
Version number is stated right on the file if you open the link.
It's the initial build which is a bit outdated at this point so just use the latest or recent builds for it.

Reactions: pr83

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
The gym sidejob sounds interesting, an teacher sidejob would be nice too, can't wait to see more of Karryn :love:

Reactions: catmemejpg

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
There was a quick hotfix that was pushed out mere hours after the 5j upadate btw...
Hi pr83, do you know if is there a way to play mods in Linux OS's? I've seen many of them and they only made path for Windows users

Thanks in advance

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes