HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
where to put the save guys ?
in the www\save folder. But the game needs to know there's a save of that number. So if you download a "SaveData02" file, you need to start the game, save into save game 2, then quit and copy your downloaded save over the dummy save you made.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
I know it's been asked many times with little to no answers, but: Are there any similar games to this one? I fell in love with this game even though I'm all about animations, and I'd like to try something similar but I can't find anything.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021

wellwellwhatdowe

Jul 22, 2020
Anything we can do to help?
I dunno man, right now I'm not sure what will help.
But I will at least plug the game to anyone who hasn't purchased it yet, since Rem and Sachi deserve our money for what they have put their time and effort into creating (yes I know the level irony of asking for this on a pirate board is high enough to cure the queen's anemia problems if pushed directly down her feeding tube).

And for those asking about the availability, the mods are not out yet. Still a few things are a work in progress.
But my plan is to release a bunch of mods all at once when the game is finally complete, so that it adds another round of gameplay to all those who finished all the vanilla routes. Not fiddling with any js to create alternative gameplay loops with these new CGs just yet, but might do so at a future date if I'm up to it.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
oh, the version i have actually comes with it built in. good to know
Like I've said before, that's but it's better to get Krude's version of it since it's specifically adapted to KP which also has the default built-in dev menu unlocked.

But, you can also have that with the RPGMV Cheat Menu and I personally prefer it since you can bookmark different locations and change the coordinates as well.
Screenshot.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes