xEroSenninX

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone tell me what JS files to edit to make pussy/anal desire always at 0%(no increase) thanks

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I get burnout is a bitch and the engine's limitations are a bummer, but I think it would be a sin for them to put all this work on developing the systems of the game and then stopping when it is just a matter of packing the game with more fun content.
Yeah, I rather they work on expanding KP more than whatever new game as it sucks the game didn't hit its full potential.

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
is there a way to edit the names of the enemies? i mean the ones you can discipline

Last edited:

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
Yeah, I rather they work on expanding KP more than whatever new game as it sucks the game didn't hit its full potential.

I'd say part of the issue is that KP is already bigger and more complex than most games in the genre, so in a sense it's already "full." Unless people are willing to spend 40/60/80 dollars on a lewd rpgm game it doesn't really make financial sense to keep adding to KP. Even if you piece it all out as DLC, you're getting a smaller and smaller slice each time. Better to roll new content into a new game you can sell again.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
I'd say part of the issue is that KP is already bigger and more complex than most games in the genre
From a gameplay standpoint, sure, but that doesn't mean more story/sexual content couldn't be added in, unless if it's some unique side-job or something that requires a lot more scripting than just adding new poses and scenarios.

Unless people are willing to spend 40/60/80 dollars on a lewd rpgm game
Obviously no one would pay that much if it was your generic rpgm/vn hentai game but If it's actually full of content and enough gameplay that adds a lot of replay-ability value, I can see people spending $60 for it as at that point, we'd be talking way more than just a "lewd rpgm game" than it already is since this already brings something new to the genre.

it doesn't really make financial sense to keep adding to KP.
They have a subscription service where people are paying monthly exactly for that? On top of the people who'd pay for the full game when the game's launched.
So, there was no good reason to rush the game to release when so much stuff is underused/empty.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Does anyone know an easy way to convert the cut in images into files you can edit? I'm not very familiar with all the different files

Megaderp

Feb 10, 2018
Guys, can this be cheated via cheat engine or known cheats for this game? I just wanna lock some stats like money, edicts or batter stats like energy. Thanks

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
Is it possible to beat the game on hard? without losing virginity
I've finished (and posted - mostly out of spite) 5/6 title-locked challenges on Prisoner as a virgin in the span of 11 days since finding the game, so yes, it is possible.

I tried and it is very unfair, it is poorly balanced
I have also gone on record several times - at length - to criticize the purposefully vague mechanics and poor game design choices. Devs even take the time to make fun of the player, saying that they are expected to repeatedly fail and game over, but not before realizing that you are an inescapable downward spiral, several hours in. Which goes way beyond any average metric of player antagonism.

Balance is not poor - its an intentional "fuck you" directed at the players with surgical precision. Thats why their steam description is so defensive about it.

Last edited:

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
I've finished (and posted - mostly out of spite) 5/6 title-locked challenges on Prisoner as a virgin in the span of 11 days since finding the game, so yes, it is possible.

I have also gone on record several times - at length - to criticize the purposefully vague and poor game design choices. Devs even take the time to make fun of the player, saying that they are expected to repeatedly fail and game over, but not before realizing that you are an inescapable downward spiral, several hours in. Which goes way beyond an average metric of player antagonism.

Balance is not poor - its an intentional "fuck you" directed at the players with surgical precision. Thats why their steam description is so defensive about it.
Even so, a virgin run is still possible.
The game is balanced to be beatable after collecting enough titles and some precise managing of edicts.

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
...did you quote my post without even reading the very first line? Thats exactly what i said.
The game is balanced to be beatable after collecting enough titles and some precise managing of edicts.
And that is the *exact* sort of poor game design choice i refer to. A metric for good game design is the ability to finish it successfully on your first attempt, with no prior knowledge, if you pay attention, manage your risks and make use of the various mechanics, tools and information made available to you. Thats the antithesis of expecting - and all but requiring - the players to die over and over, until they accrue a critical amount of bonuses. Which is also mostly because you've purposefully made it so that 80% of the game mechanics information is inaccessible outside of checking the game code.

The clearly intended way of having the player repeatedly game over is not novel - it is a cheap way of artificially inflating the perceived learning curve required to play the game, and all it serves to do is siphon far more time than is remotely reasonable. Which is why the majority of posts here opt to ask for cheats instead.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
You can beat the game on Prisoner Mode on a new save as a Virgin. No need for NG+.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
And that is the *exact* sort of poor game design choice i refer to. A metric for good game design is the ability to finish it successfully on your first attempt, with no prior knowledge, if you pay attention, manage your risks and make use of the various mechanics, tools and information made available to you. Thats the antithesis of expecting - and all but requiring - the players to die over and over, until they accrue a critical amount of bonuses. Which is also mostly because you've purposefully made it so that 80% of the game mechanics information is inaccessible outside of checking the game code.

The clearly intended way of having the player repeatedly game over is not novel - it is a cheap way of artificially inflating the perceived learning curve required to play the game, and all it serves to do is siphon far more time than is remotely reasonable. Which is why the majority of posts here opt to ask for cheats instead.
The question was about if the game is beatable on hard. Prisoner Mode is not meant to be played first. It is even saying so in it's discription. So half of what you are saying here, is actually irrelevant in this case. And don't tell me now, that beating the game on normal is impossible on the first try.

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
The question was about if the game is beatable on hard.
And I did answer that. Started the post with it, in fact.
So half of what you are saying here, is actually irrelevant in this case.
Not really. I split my quotes so that is clear im addressing shimk's second remark separately from what we originally responded to. We *are* in a thread discussing the game after all
And don't tell me now, that beating the game on normal is impossible on the first try.
Oh, its entirely possible. Far more so, if you havent set any extra conditions for yourself. But point is the devs did not intend for players to be able to do that. And many still wont.
There's a certain undeniable sense of gleeful malice in the way game is set up.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes