max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Karryn's Prison CCMod-
I have a question, I downloaded this mod, but after installation the game crashed because the entire screen was covered with errors, although I did everything as described in the guide.

pliz tell me this mod will be friends with the current version of the game or is it too old for it?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Karryn's Prison CCMod-
I have a question, I downloaded this mod, but after installation the game crashed because the entire screen was covered with errors, although I did everything as described in the guide.

pliz tell me this mod will be friends with the current version of the game or is it too old for it?
OP has a very old version of this mod that doesn't work in current version. You can find newer version of the mod if you search this thread(you can change search settings in your profile to sort results by date, it should make it easier)

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
You was defeated on your way to the boss? If you playing on Warden or lower difficulty, just run away from battle, there is an option to do so (but Karryn shouldn't be dead tired). You will return to the map and enemy, which attacked you will be ghost-like for some time and you can walk past him.
If you playing on Prison difficulty, you are messed up.
so... i have to start over? WOW great game, why does this have almost only 5* reviews?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
so... i have to start over? WOW great game, why does this have almost only 5* reviews?
If there's no way for you to win the battle and you're on prisoner difficulty here's a little code tweak for you which enables the escape option for all difficulties. And give her some martial arts training (i.e. unarmed combat training) for the inevitable next time.

Reactions: zoomies

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
game makes no sense, i lost in area 3, now i cant get out cause enemies block the path and without clothes and weapons they stomp me and take me back to the room where they rape me.
endless loop, cant get out. can anyone help?
Do you play on an old version or modded version? Just looked at your problem, lost in Area 3 and there is nothing blocking my way back at all.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
As long as Karryn has stamina, they can't fuck her since she is too strong. If you listen to explanation in the cafeteria, it's basically "We should make her horny enough that she won't fight back."
Which is dumb in the context of criminals. It should've played out like in Key of Egg. Karryn's being held and/or down, if she does not get up or break free fast enough before everything is stripped from her then the sexual assault begins. Plus they can't fuck her just because she runs out of stamina. She has to oddly gain desires for it first, when it should be the other way around. It's not like she's being given subliminal messages to submit or become corrupt (argument is that she's a dormant slut which is fine, just would prefer there to have been an option that she could also be handled in a way where she has to be broken in whether she likes it or not and is forced to become one against her will).

Jan 6, 2020
It;s a weird game I've spoken my frustrations in the past, but I did get better and flew through the virgin mode in secretary, could clear the first 2 floors on warden mode and haven't attempted prison. O think the thing where I messed up is the receptionist job, I have no idea how to play it, Telling the goblin to shoo does nothing, is it better to wait for him to clear off? I thiink I got fed up of shoo not working and just tried to ignore him and continue working but that is as bad of an option.
Bartending is easy and straightforward but doesn't raise order. and order is pretty much your only lifeline on the later difficulties.

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
It;s a weird game I've spoken my frustrations in the past, but I did get better and flew through the virgin mode in secretary, could clear the first 2 floors on warden mode and haven't attempted prison. O think the thing where I messed up is the receptionist job, I have no idea how to play it, Telling the goblin to shoo does nothing, is it better to wait for him to clear off? I thiink I got fed up of shoo not working and just tried to ignore him and continue working but that is as bad of an option.
Bartending is easy and straightforward but doesn't raise order. and order is pretty much your only lifeline on the later difficulties.
I assure you, it is entirely possible to beat prisoner - even title-locked prisoner - without doing any sidejobs. Telling the goblin to shoo only works if done twice+ succession and should be done only when you are at top stamina + have no better action to take. Its far more efficient to wait for him to get close and use the "kick" option.

Bartender is not indended to raise order, so idk why you bring that up as a negative - its yields gold if you can be bothered with the annoying memory game and drunkness management.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Do you play on an old version or modded version? Just looked at your problem, lost in Area 3 and there is nothing blocking my way back at all.
The reason you couldn't see it is because game seems to have different spawn points for enemies, meaning that problematic one is not guaranteed to spawn there everytime.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
The reason you couldn't see it is because game seems to have different spawn points for enemies, meaning that problematic one is not guaranteed to spawn there everytime.
Really? Never saw that happen ever. Curious. Could it be just a bug? But still would like to see the roadblock that is supposed to be there.

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
So a question abouth the receptionist job... the fastest way to raise reputacion fame and notoriety is using the 60 min option? or just use the shortest?
The fastest way is to use the shortest one. Reputation seems to go up just for doing a shift. Fame goes up by shaking at least one person's hand. Notoriety goes up by doing lewd requests with visitors or having a visitor notice the goblins doing lewd stuff.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
game makes no sense, i lost in area 3, now i cant get out cause enemies block the path and without clothes and weapons they stomp me and take me back to the room where they rape me.
endless loop, cant get out. can anyone help?
You should be able to run around the enemies on the third level. There are even fewer of them after a defeat. Another thing is to try and make it to the guard station and sleep there. Don't masturbate, just sleep no matter how high your arousal is. That will get rid of night mode. Then you can make it back to the office to fully recover.

Reactions: Beats9821

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
hello, which mods are recommended to download for the best experience in a first time playthrough?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Really? Never saw that happen ever. Curious. Could it be just a bug? But still would like to see the roadblock that is supposed to be there.
View attachment 1554266
I think they are talking about this one because this is the only roadblock I've encountered in the game. The enemy that spawns there wouldn't even move. I wrote about this a long time ago, it was back when I was playing one of my first playthroughs. This could be a bug but this has existed ever since v1.0 is released, possibly even before that but I wouldn't know because I started playing this game after v1.0 was released.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
View attachment 1554266
I think they are talking about this one because this is the only roadblock I've encountered in the game. The enemy that spawns there wouldn't even move. I wrote about this a long time ago, it was back when I was playing one of my first playthroughs. This could be a bug but this has existed ever since v1.0 is released, possibly even before that but I wouldn't know because I started playing this game after v1.0 was released.
I mean sure but that is the way forward. The way back to the office should be open.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I mean sure but that is the way forward. The way back to the office should be open.
Doesn't next room has a guard room? You can try to go back but that'd mean you'd have to go through 3 or 4 rooms(don't remember) without touching any moving enemies. Either way, karryn has a very high chance of geting dragged back to totally not a rape room again and again, till game over.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Doesn't next room has a guard room? You can try to go back but that'd mean you'd have to go through 3 or 4 rooms(don't remember) without touching any moving enemies. Either way, karryn has a very high chance of geting dragged back to totally not a rape room again and again, till game over.
Yeah you have to go through 5 rooms but after a defeat the rooms back to the office have a lot less enemies moving around, so it is actually really easy to go back.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes