Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Sorry, what I mean to say is if you stop night mode from happening, does that also stop her from becoming an exhibitionist?
Tbh I'm not sure how it work.
U cant get passives what requirement battles in night mode. For example u cant get "Different Kind of Night Chills" or "Addicted to Exhibitionism" cuz for this passives u need fight in night mode.

Last edited:

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I like the idea of her just not bothering to fix her clothes after a while, but I don't like that it becomes night mode in those cases. Does this prevent that from happening?
i have just been changing the true calls to false for night mode. doesn't seem to bother exibition passives as far as i can tell.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
i truly hope they add a full on bj for the 2nd pic. thanks!
I imagine they will, considering you can already do that in game to the Yeti monsters, giving them a titjob and BJ at the same time. So they have atleast already thought about it in the past.

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
I really like the game design. It's similar to Celesphonia, yet in many places much better.
If only H-content and art were better. Catering to different people I guess

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Game version 1.0.6a, CCMod version v9B.j
Gee I wonder what could be the problem. Why is reading so hard for so many people?
I think if somebody update link on mod in threads opening post, we will face this problem less often.
--------
Done. I should report that much earlier..

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
If only the grind weren't such an integral part of the gameplay, but the way rem designed the passive system and the overall progression all lead to a lot of grinding specially on a slut run. The game is a fem sub to male dom dream come true, but the repetition of the combat and scenes becomes too annoying.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
There's already rimjob in the game and I don't think there's many people that enjoys it.

But, thankfully there's an option to toggle such content so, I don't think the game will be any less "perfect" upon addition of some uncommon fetishes though I don't see the devs ever working on such stuff since they probably want to move on to new projects after the Gym DLC, sadly.
Question, anybody knows when (if) there will really be a Gym DLC ? Here on F95 the game is indicated complete, but I save in the save files there is a reference to a gym edict (AFAIK, as in making Karryn work be a gym instructor, or something like that), that never appears as possibilty in the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alkasal

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
I really like the game design. It's similar to Celesphonia, yet in many places much better.
If only H-content and art were better. Catering to different people I guess
Wanking can cause blindness
That's enough guys!!! This isn't funny. People come here for help and guidance while playing this game.

Do y'all realize how hard it is to hold mouse on one hand for scrolling/reading through text and the other hand to fap up and down to keep it hard???

(or fap left/right, up/down & circular motion, clockwise & anticlockwise if you're a girl??).

You also have to switch tabs between f95zone & the game so it can be pretty hard.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Karryn's ass in your signature honestly looks like all you'll need for an onion raita sauce tbh. Was that pic actually from the game? I don't remember it looking like that.

Reactions: Alkasal
4.60 star(s) 398 Votes