Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I don't know if this is new or not but I was just messing with game files again, stumbled upon some kind of interesting codes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So gym sidejob is also going to have a reputation and notoriety system confirmed I guess? Though I've no idea what they'll do or what kinds of actions will increase them. I'll do some more digging, maybe I'll figure out something else.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
So, I got two questions;

1) My newly downloaded .06 version modded with the goth version seems to have a bug inverting the pop-ups on newly achieved passives AND the pop-ups when you hoover over the hearts to see the 'levels' for various actions. It seems to be a boolean conflict, as it somehow still triggers and shows the text-boxes for a single frame, but doesn't stay up so I can read it. Anyone know about this bug and how to fix it? If someone knows which line to fix in the code I can do it myself. :)

2) Why is the gyaru stuff no longer supported? I read it's removed, and I know there should be assets for every scene, so why is it removed? (I play goth, so I really don't care too much, but it seems like a random thing to me to simply 'remove' assets that worked fine). Just curious about what is modified to warrant the lack of further support.

Any help on #1 is highly appreciated, because it's quite annoying.
That bug never happened to me with version 1.0.5, must be something new to 1.0.6 because today I updated my game and immediately noticed this happening. Have you found a fix?
Edit: Nevermind, found a way to temporarily fix it until a newer, already fixed version of the game is posted by someone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: CellVTX

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Hey guys, are my stats at the end of Level 1. Any advice on how to strategize going forward? Trying to avoid a slut run...

KPLVL1.png

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Hey guys, are my stats at the end of Level 1. Any advice on how to strategize going forward? Trying to avoid a slut run...

View attachment 1958721
Well, for a non-slut run, 13 slut level does seem a little high for just end of level 1.

Secondly, you're still using Emperor's Secretary, it increases your expenses by 150, which is a lot for a non-slut run (since you can't do the bar job as much/at all). Maybe only use it in fights for the Mind bonus, if you don't have a better title.

Thirdly, you've gone for a STR build, which is a tough build, but not impossible.

If you haven't yet, you need to learn an improved attack (Slam, Skewer, Cleave) to deal with Slimes, in your case (STR build) Slam.

But all things considered, you don't have a lot of money, you have a STR build, (relatively) high slut level... It's not looking great.

• Haha
Reactions: DrakeWasHere2

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well, for a non-slut run, 13 slut level does seem a little high for just end of level 1.

Secondly, you're still using Emperor's Secretary, it increases your expenses by 150, which is a lot for a non-slut run (since you can't do the bar job as much/at all). Maybe only use it in fights for the Mind bonus, if you don't have a better title.

Thirdly, you've gone for a STR build, which is a tough build, but not impossible.

If you haven't yet, you need to learn an improved attack (Slam, Skewer, Cleave) to deal with Slimes, in your case (STR build) Slam.

But all things considered, you don't have a lot of money, you have a STR build, (relatively) high slut level... It's not looking great.
While I agree with almost everything you said, 13 after the First Level is not a high Slut Level. It's actually even more on the lower side, since the lowest Gift req. is to have under 20 SL.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
While I agree with almost everything you said, 13 after the First Level is not a high Slut Level. It's actually even more on the lower side, since the lowest Gift req. is to have under 20 SL.
Maybe that's just me, since I play on Warden with a save that has a ton of unlocked titles (so, tons of passive bonuses).

Since slut level does start snowballing quite easily once you get it started, I think that it might be tough to remain below the lowest gift req for level 4 or get the Empress ending, if you're already at 13 after level 1.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Maybe that's just me, since I play on Warden with a save that has a ton of unlocked titles (so, tons of passive bonuses).

Since slut level does start snowballing quite easily once you get it started, I think that it might be tough to remain below the lowest gift req for level 4 or get the Empress ending, if you're already at 13 after level 1.
Well it can snowball if you get the wrong Passives that is true. But if not you can keep SL relatively low for a long time.

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
Karryn's Prison [1.0.6b+CCmod Version]

Win/Linux (Full Version):1.3 GB/ 697 MB (UnTested) : ,WorkUpload. (With APNG Compressed and Without)

Win/Linux (Ccmod Version):1.3 GB/ 701 MB (UnTested) : ,WorkUpload. (With APNG Compressed and Without versions)

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 Rс7+Bas Ren/Rpgm MV Cruncher 0.4.1
Image Quality: 70%
Audio Quality: 60 %
what does the ccmod add ?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
thanks. Just read it , Is it worth it in your opinion ? or does it barely affect the game (except the pregnancy option) ?
I'm Think ccmod,make this game better and add new configuration features for change more games rules

4.60 star(s) 379 Votes