PaizuriPreacher

Sep 17, 2022
Hey all,
I have been playing this game with a somewhat modded version and was wondering if this leads to me missing out on a bunch of content. For example, I have Karryn run around naked all the time. Now, during fights, her Desire stats are all ready to go for sexual actions. I do seem to have found only 1 way to initiate DPs for example. I need to engage in a Titfuck for 1 enemy, after that I can then choose anal and vag for 2 more enemies. If I jump straight to Vag or Anal, the other option is greyed out. Are there other options to have Karryn take on more DPs?
Additionally, is it possible to target where enemies blow their loads? I'd love to give Karryn more facials but they all seem to creampie her or blow IN her mouth.

Is there somehting specific I can do to have Karryn's tits and nipples played with more often?

I also have one question regarding the bar. Karryn orgasms every other turn making it almost impossible to get empty glasses cleaned up and orders served to the customers. Are there certain skills to use to have Karryn come more slowly? Do I need to decrease the her sensitivities? What are the best ways for that?

So sorry for that wall of text but I hope you can give me some pointers as I really enjoy this game and want to miss as little as possible

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
1. If you`re new to the game, you`ll have to lose in a battle. Your energy and stamina must be 0. Karryn will get tired after 3-5 battles, so you can lose even on low difficulty. Each level has its unique losing sex scene.
2.Most sex scenes happen in the battles. Keep your desires high and inmates wil harrass Karryn, she`ll get whore passives and eventally they`ll have sex with her. After some sex experience she gets sex skills and after that you can start sex with inmates when you want. Lots of scenes here, but takes time to make her a whore.
3. Work in a bar on 1st level, needs "Barmaid outfit" edict. Keep tits desire high and she`ll show her breasts for money. Agree to drink with inmates and you get a sex scene when she lies on the table drinking from a mug. If you lose energy and stamina in this scene, you`ll also get losing sex scene of 1st level.
4. Work at reception on 1st level, needs "receptionist outfit" edict. Let goblin fuck her, if visitors see that, some of them will also fuck her later, but that takes many working days.
5. Go to gloryhole on level 2, needs "repair middle stall" edict. You`ll have to get at least 1 sex skill and spend some time there masturbating.
6. Work at the strip-club at level 3. Pretty self-explanatory.
7. Masturbate on a couch. With high inavasion level you`ll have a battle, and if you lose it - a new sex scene.
8. Finish all levels while Karryn being a whore. You`ll have one more sex scene at the end.
This guy whores.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Hey all,
I have been playing this game with a somewhat modded version and was wondering if this leads to me missing out on a bunch of content. For example, I have Karryn run around naked all the time. Now, during fights, her Desire stats are all ready to go for sexual actions. I do seem to have found only 1 way to initiate DPs for example. I need to engage in a Titfuck for 1 enemy, after that I can then choose anal and vag for 2 more enemies. If I jump straight to Vag or Anal, the other option is greyed out. Are there other options to have Karryn take on more DPs?
Only some poses allow DP. Off the top of my head: Rimjob, lizard cowgirl, titfuck (guards or Karryn, not orc), guard cowgirl, and slime anal. If you're fighting rogues, high level guards, lizards or slime, let them initiate.

Additionally, is it possible to target where enemies blow their loads? I'd love to give Karryn more facials but they all seem to creampie her or blow IN her mouth.
There's willpower skills you can get that increase the chances of enemies doing internal or external cumshots, but not where they specifically land. I can't remember if they're given by passives or edicts.

Is there somehting specific I can do to have Karryn's tits and nipples played with more often?
Not that I know of.

I also have one question regarding the bar. Karryn orgasms every other turn making it almost impossible to get empty glasses cleaned up and orders served to the customers. Are there certain skills to use to have Karryn come more slowly? Do I need to decrease the her sensitivities? What are the best ways for that?
Buy the edicts for extra glasses and never clear the tables. Use Resist Orgasm whenever she's carrying drinks. When she's carrying, don't do anything but serve the drinks.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
does anyone know how to change the codes from the side jobs so that they dont get mad if I dont do them.
In RemtairyKarrynWaitress.js change the following lines:
const BAR_GET_SERVED_NORMAL_TIME_LIMIT = 160; //80
const BAR_GET_SERVED_TIPSY_TIME_LIMIT = 260; //130
const BAR_TAKE_ORDER_NORMAL_TIME_LIMIT = 140; //70
const BAR_TAKE_ORDER_TIPSY_TIME_LIMIT = 240; //120
const BAR_ANGRY_LEAVING_TIME_LIMIT = 240; //120

The number after the comment is the original, I doubled all of them in my game.

In RemtairyKarrynGlory.js change this line:
const GLORY_GUEST_BASE_PATIENCE = 30;

I can't remember what the original was. I think it was 7.

I don't know if there's something similar in the other jobs, I've never had a problem with any of them.

Reactions: Jarzy

PaizuriPreacher

Sep 17, 2022
Only some poses allow DP. Off the top of my head: Rimjob, lizard cowgirl, titfuck (guards or Karryn, not orc), guard cowgirl, and slime anal. If you're fighting rogues, high level guards, lizards or slime, let them initiate.

There's willpower skills you can get that increase the chances of enemies doing internal or external cumshots, but not where they specifically land. I can't remember if they're given by passives or edicts.

Not that I know of.

Buy the edicts for extra glasses and never clear the tables. Use Resist Orgasm whenever she's carrying drinks. When she's carrying, don't do anything but serve the drinks.
Thank you so much for your detailed reply! Are the scenes different if you let the enemies initiate sexual acts? Or why do you recommend them initiating it?
Will definitely look for those willpower skills. Is there an overview on how to unlock specific passives?

Will definitely take your advice on the bar stuff as well :)

PaizuriPreacher

Sep 17, 2022

I don't know if there's something similar in the other jobs, I've never had a problem with any of them.
I thought Essimio was looking for a way to disable the negative reputation if you do not "play the minigames" at all.

Essimio

Jan 4, 2021

what with the stripper and recepionist?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
o is happy goombas description not that?
No, those codes control prisoner's patience when not served while working as a waitress or working in the gloryhole.
If you meant reputation loss that happens after not doing sidejobs for a while, that's a different thing.
To change how many days are needed before reputation loss happens:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dirion and Jarzy

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Thank you so much for your detailed reply! Are the scenes different if you let the enemies initiate sexual acts? Or why do you recommend them initiating it?
Yes. Every enemy will initiate (at least) one type of sexual position, and some (most?) of them are different than the position that Karryn starts.

Will definitely look for those willpower skills. Is there an overview on how to unlock specific passives?
Somewhere in this thread there's probably a list, the Steam guide page for this game should also have some sort of list.

For those specific willpower skills, you'll need to have lots of enemies cum on the floor, and not in/on Karryn. This is achieved by keeping your cock desire very low and waiting for the enemy pleasure bar to fill. High charm helps.

Reactions: PalmFace

dankew1

Nov 7, 2020
How can I make CC mod compatible with Cheat Menu ? When I try installing both at the same time the cheat menu doesn't work and some CC features are missing.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I only have one question , where is the option for freeplay after clearing the game?
It's available only after the "Happy End", where you beat the game, but Karryn is slutty enough.

If you complete the game with very low slut level, you get the Empress end, which does not allow free play.

CmdrRyker

Dec 14, 2020
How can I make CC mod compatible with Cheat Menu ? When I try installing both at the same time the cheat menu doesn't work and some CC features are missing.
A long time ago in the thread someone (I believe a Russian) made a cheat menu specifically for Karryn's Prison. It's the same as the RPG maker cheat menu but it properly changes things. I would suggest looking for that but this should also be it and it should work assuming you're mods aren't breaking the game.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
They're given by passives. Their unlock conditions are forcing enemies to cum on floor by keeping low cock desire. And their effects are not based on chance. Deny/Allow Internal & External Cumshot skills increase Karryn's desire requirement needed for enemies to cum in or on her, depending on the skill.
And that increase amount is based on sadism level. Higher sadism level = higher desire requirements.
For example: at high enough sadism levels enemies will not be able to cum on Karryn if you use deny external cumshot skill,because cock desire needed for bukkake rises above 200, which is impossible for her to reach considering her maximum desire is 200.

Is there an overview on how to unlock specific passives?
In vanilla game there isn't a way to do that but you can install a mod that shows all the titles, passives and your current progress on unlocking them. But sadly I forgot that mod's name, try searching this thread, see if you can find it.

Reactions: PalmFace
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes