UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I wouldn't ask if it was that simple, on discord 65 thousand results... here it's little better but still, asking is the easiest way if people can just answer
Lovense is an adult toy company, the sex toys they sell are "linked" to devices like phones for exemple.
In the case of karryn's, it would mean something like, when she gets fucked, your butt plug would vibrate or something like that.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Lovense is an adult toy company, the sex toys they sell are "linked" to devices like phones for exemple.
In the case of karryn's, it would mean something like, when she gets fucked, your butt plug would vibrate or something like that.
know.jpg
Is that something guys do or the game is just really popular with girls?

Ehem so what was I...
I think in November there were news saying that "they would be announcing Gym dlc now but due to feedback they need to work on it more" - more or less. It's been 4 months and don't seem to be any news regarding that DLC? In the 1.2 news they talk about stray pubes dlc preparation ... where did the gym go ?
The game was finished in 2,5-3 years if this thread creation to be of indicator. Taking over 1 year for DLC because they need to redo the code and stuff is not good. it would be more efficient to work on new game instead ...

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
IMO, I would rather they make a new game than fiddle with this one. Rem made a great system and it's sad to see it going to waste with just one game and one single character.
They already said, that their new game will be nothing like this one. So if you really like this System, don't hold your breath that the new one will have anything even close to this one.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Is that something guys do or the game is just really popular with girls?
Thot streamer plays game using feature, thirsty guys sees thot streamer, thirsty guys can't have thot, so they get the game because raisins. Or something like that, maybe...

Reactions: floran

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
IMO, I would rather they make a new game than fiddle with this one. Rem made a great system and it's sad to see it going to waste with just one game and one single character.
if u like this type of gameplay, u better hope the devs keep game alive with patches. Gym update is a great addition, and there are so many things the devs can add in this. The forum is filled with ideas!

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I wouldn't ask if it was that simple, on discord 65 thousand results... here it's little better but still, asking is the easiest way if people can just answer
all it would have taken is for you to simply READ rems last 2 or 3 announcments on discord. that seems very easy and simple. heck there is even a lovesence channel in the discord page.......

Last edited:

ADDDX

Sep 29, 2019
Well, depending on your gender, appearance, and location, having some kind of hook up app would make that either an easy task, or very easy task.

If you mean in game, I know CCmod allows you to change the number of ejaculations and (IIRC) volume of cum in it's settings menu.
Well, depending on your gender, appearance, and location, having some kind of hook up app would make that either an easy task, or very easy task.

If you mean in game, I know CCmod allows you to change the number of ejaculations and (IIRC) volume of cum in it's settings menu.
Where is the settings for volume of cum in ccmod? just cant seem to find it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
can you win with just sex
It'd be very hard to do that on a first run, but technically yes.

Where is the settings for volume of cum in ccmod? just cant seem to find it.
Look in the config file. In the Enemy data section there's this block:

// Ejac Stock/Volume Adjustments
// Chance to add a value between min/max
// Volume multiplier always applied
var CCMod_moreEjaculationStock_Min = 1;
var CCMod_moreEjaculationStock_Max = 2;
var CCMod_moreEjaculationStock_Chance = 0; // 1 = 100%
var CCMod_moreEjaculationVolume_Mult = 1.0;

It's the last one on that list, that says Volume in the variable name.

As a note, using ctrl F in most text editors (I use notepad++) will let you search (find) the specific text you want.

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
You just opened my eyes to a whole new world. Thank you.

Reactions: UndeadEve

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yes, in fact it can be pretty OP later on in the game and can nearly one shot many mofos while making easy work of bosses. Just milking them like the pathetic cattle men they are... (Wtf am I even saying? lol.)
It's a very double edged sword and will absolutely fuck up your run if you do it wrong though.

Stopittarpit

Aug 2, 2018
How do you use the mod organiser for this game? Is there a way to download certain mods, place them into a folder and recall on them for different playstyles as you play?

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes