Pergola

Nov 20, 2017
My installed Gym DLC is working without breaking the game or random error code.
GYM_DLC download at:
I have installed:
1. Karryns_Prison file: Karryns_Prison_v1.2.1d2_FULL .zip version 1.2.1d2 + Stray Pubes DLC 1,32 GB from page 1
2. Gym DLC file: GymDLC.zip 172.32MB uploaded: 2023-03-23 19:22:11
You need:
- Edict Level 3 Gym Trainer Outfit that Unlocks the Trainer side job at the Gym.
- Start gym session at the statue on the top right.

I don't know why other say this is not supported.
Look at there are
- Karryn's Prison - Stray Pubes and
- Karryn's Prison - Gym Trainer Side Job shown under "Downloadable Content -> DLC"
May be GYM is a hot iron in this thread. Search after "gym" gives 50 pages with results and may be versions before had problems.
I know this is working as installed and give it first a try before shoot.

The Gym 1.jpg The Gym 2.jpg The Gym 3.jpg

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look fisrt of sorry about my post up top i have been going crazy i have been stuck in a house way before covin ever poped up so yea a little on crazy for me thnks fotr the tip

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea can't buy much and every person get's crits are other stuff to mess you up are the lust bar biulds up to fast and sluttyness too.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
This DLC Gym is working with version 1.2.1d2 + Stray Pubes DLC from page 1 without problems.
Buy Edict Trainer Outfit from Level 3 to enter The Gym.
Start GYM session at the statue on the top right.
You are breaking your game. Soon you'll come here and ask why your game is crashing with some random error code.

look fisrt of sorry about my post up top i have been going crazy i have been stuck in a house way before covin ever poped up so yea a little on crazy for me thnks fotr the tip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Can somebody link me to a guide to how to mod the game with vortex or mod manager 2, I'm having the hardest time installing manually but I can't see the goth mod
Tips on how to use vortex
Step 1: Dont
You can disable mods on the txt file anyways. A manager isn't that useful

Pergola

Nov 20, 2017
any news on gym dlc?
GYM DLC is working
Look at

This above linked Gym DLC file GymDLC.zip 172.32MB is working with version (1.2.1d2 + Stray Pubes DLC) file Karryns_Prison_v1.2.1d2_FULL .zip 1,32 GB
from page 1 without problems.
- Buy Edict Trainer Outfit from Level 3 to enter The Gym.
- Start GYM session at the statue on the top right.

View attachment 2594971 View attachment 2594972 View attachment 2594974

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i am really a dumb ass forgot i had cheats turned on the one's that work against me. and for give my writing i am not that smart. i work with my hands better then my brain are mybe i just don't use my smarts because i see no use in them.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes