retardo

Sep 17, 2017
1. I click the launcher and it won't boot anymore. So the game doesn't launch/start.
2. Yea, nothing happens. It shows up in taskmanager for a bit and just vanishes again.
View attachment 1959742
3. No, the ErrorLog is also empty. But i guess that's because nothing happens, so it can't even crash i guess, so there's nothing to add in there?
4. No, none.
5. I had 1.0.6a before and have the exact same with 1.0.6b.
6. Yea, 32Gb should be enough for 5+ years.
7. Not at all: "D:\Games\Karryn's Prison v1.0.6b FULL"
I found a solution that works for me a couple minutes ago for Karryn's Prison crashing at startup on fresh install/No Mods. crash report seems to point towards Greenworks causing the crash and deleting it from www/lib lets me start the game

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
The higher the version number the more recent the update, where the left-most number is the most significant. So 1.2.8.5 is more up-to-date than 1.2.7.2 or indeed than 1.2.7.anything. And when 1.2.8.6 or 1.2.8.7 or whatever is next comes out it will be more up to date than 1.2.8.5.
ahh. I just quick download and didn't realize it was posted yesterday, so it make sense if the main post not update yet. btw thanks for your reply ;)

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
I figured out which file to add to vortex but now my game returns this black screen upon launch. The dummy steam files are where they should be under the loaders folder, so thats not an issue
the game has done the same to me
nothing wrong with your mods
the images in the game folders which the game uses in-game get magically deleted somehow
I just moved my saves somewhere safe, deleted the game, reinstalled, relink vortex to your game, deploy mods, and boom.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Take this file and put it in the games js > plugins folder (replace the old file. Make a backup of the old file before replacing it)

This will
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that it's best not to use this file if you have less than 300 passives unlocked because it'll be hard to enjoy Slutty Karryn in that case

If you're starting a new game, this other file will
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the new game, buy the first 3 Dexterity, Endurance and Mind upgrades at minimum. Save the rest and spend as needed. I once heard that defeated Karryn loses half her money. I don't know if that's still a thing, so if you like being defeated, just be sure to spend all the money first. Put it in the same folder as the first file. Be sure to make backups of everything before you replace anything and do not use the file with the resist-changes on a new game unless you're carrying over 300 passives. Or unless you make sure the accessories are NOT equipped.
nice

Jun 21, 2019
It was possible before, but I am not sure if it was a mod feature or base game feature. Try fighting nerds without throwing away toys, it might work.
That picture with toy attached is from that guy who post graphical updates from ci-en or whatever, so it is possible that rem is going to add this mod feature to the base game

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes