Serofell

Jul 27, 2021
Does anyone have a link to the 1.27 version? Not a fan of the new art and would like to be able to play the older models.

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
What is the newest version out rn? And if possible could anyone give it because it seems one on f95 isnt the newest

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
yea and the thighs are arguably worse than the face. they even changed her skin tight outfit so the toe is not visible anymore. just a lot of downgrades for people that preferred the original
The gif I posted was a preview from Sachinama's Ci-en blog. Looks like in game it was touched up some and the cameltoe is visible. Or maybe it depends on how aroused/wet she is if you can see it or not.

Reactions: Beats9821

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
Alright, question
I'm too low level for the happy ending and I want to cheat my way in (and cheat back) so Karryn stays pretty reluctant about taking dick, how do I do it?
You can mod her reaction to doing sexy things by modding RemtairyReactionScore.js in the KP\www\js\plugins.
There are 4 reaction levels (starting with level 0), you can change the react score by changing the (N) level in the const..._LV(N)_REQ = X; to something like 999.
The way it works is that sexy things that happen to Karryn will earn her passives that will contribute to her reaction score. The more passives she gets, the more reaction score she accumulates and eventually she will reach the requirement of the higher level, which will make her speak horny, the sounds will become more sexy and so on.
Note, that this will also impact enemy lines and may be other things I do not have a clue about.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
There is only one nw.exe file, when I click on it the game opens but closes immediately, should I install something?
The latest version of this game to me does not start! :cry:
So the game doesn't boot up, and i downloaded the dummy steam loader and my PC detected it as a virus, it also says that it takes 0 bytes of storage, how do i fix this?
anyone else having the new version of the game that was just released crash every time they try to play it?
Same problem I am having
The game no longer starts. I extracted it and wanted to start it. The window starts and then closes again. I would say that youth protection is fully integrated.^^
Hey so, got a problem here. Can't seem to open the game for some reason.
there's some bug when i lunch the game it turns off by itself
New version won't open for me.
When I run the nw.exe, game loads for 1 second and then just closes, how do I fix this?
I've checked like last 15 pages. I have the same problem but it sometimes goes away.

Pipel1

Feb 1, 2022
I've checked like last 15 pages. I have the same problem but it sometimes goes away.
Saw someone mention it so..In windows open that arrow in the right bottom corner that has all running apps, click on steam and exit steam. After it shut down game works for me
Unrelated question, didn't play it for a long time and came back with old save cuz of update, any idea why I cant save from ESC menu?

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i ended up with a bunch of ransom where and several viruses from this, it totally bricked my brand new laptop! i have been told it is not repairable :sad: now i am back to my slow old laptop. everyone please beware and read the instruction completly before trying to open this game!!!

apparently if you actually read the instuctions it is easy to avoid this, but i did not read all of it, i just wanted to play.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
The gif I posted was a preview from Sachinama's Ci-en blog. Looks like in game it was touched up some and the cameltoe is visible. Or maybe it depends on how aroused/wet she is if you can see it or not.

Cameltoe is visible because her pants off, always been a like this

MrSopa

Nov 1, 2017
image_2023-12-12_101129162.png
Everytime , ejaculation is about to occur , game crashed ( with or without CCMod). Same thing happen with previous version of the game . Anyone got an idea ?
My steam is completely closed just in case.

edit: Ok the game seems to crash when i go full screen , works fine windowed

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Help to fix it please ? Any hint to fix ?
A few pasrts:

First, to post a screenshot you don't need to take a picture with your phone. Hit the printscreen key (right of the F# keys, probably shortened to "prt sc"). This takes a screenshot which is stored in your computer's clipboard (where things like text you copied are before you paste them). Then you can paste the screenshot into paint or whatever you prefer to edit and then upload.

Second, posting 2 times within a few minutes is generally considered poor forum manners unless someone else replied to you that fast. You can edit your post if you need to add or change something, but asking the same question that fast is annoying since whoever might answer your question probably didn't see it in the few minutes before your second post.

Third, if you just copy and past the game files into a shorter directory that doesn't work. Windows has an upper limit to how long the entire file path can be, and any files that exceed that length are broken even if you shorten the file path later. So if you have a file path like C:\Gaming\Disguise\Mods\homework\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\blah\Hgames\karryns _prison it'll likely break the files (not sure the exact length that causes it). A file path length like C:\Gaming\Disguise\Mods\homework\Hgames\karryns _prison would be fine though, you just have to re-extract the game files to that shorter path.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes