Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Hey there...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
good god in heaven. her poor spine.

• Haha
Reactions: ImFeelingGud

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Someone knows how to prevent ennemies to ejac on karryn's body ? and therefore force them to do it on the floor ? Apparently you need to do that to get the sadistic build.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2023
Hey there...
Yes!...P Cup looking good...

ezgif-2-ac3ac252f4.gif

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
aaaah man i'm dumb. Thanks. I though i need to keep cock desire high to activate kiss and blowjob.
It is true that you need to have cock desire to be able to use kiss and blowjob skills but if you want to force inmates to cum on the floor instead of Karryn you need to keep cock desire low. However, it is possible to do both at the same time. You need to have "Deny External Ejaculations" skill, activating it raises cock desire threshold for enemies to cum on Karryn, allowing you to use kiss and blowjob skills while still forcing inmates to cum on the floor. You can get the skill by unlocking a passive called "Go Ejaculate onto the Floor Instead". You can unlock this passive by forcing enemies to cum on the floor.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Hey there...
Daaaaaamn son.
This makes me wish Rem just add combat edicts that involve using her tits as a weapon.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
It is true that you need to have cock desire to be able to use kiss and blowjob skills but if you want to force inmates to cum on the floor instead of Karryn you need to keep cock desire low. However, it is possible to do both at the same time. You need to have "Deny External Ejaculations" skill, activating it raises cock desire threshold for enemies to cum on Karryn, allowing you to use kiss and blowjob skills while still forcing inmates to cum on the floor. You can get the skill by unlocking a passive called "Go Ejaculate onto the Floor Instead". You can unlock this passive by forcing enemies to cum on the floor.
oki managed to do it. So first you focus on getting Denial exteral ejac, which is not very long to get, and then, you can allow yourself to perform sexual action and peope will never cum on or in you (exctetpt if you have 0 stamina apparently)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
oki managed to do it. So first you focus on getting Denial exteral ejac, which is not very long to get, and then, you can allow yourself to perform sexual action and peope will never cum on or in you (exctetpt if you have 0 stamina apparently)
Yes, but be careful, "Deny External Ejaculations" doesn't always prevent inmates from cumming on Karryn. It only increases cock desire threshold required for enemies to be allowed to cum on Karryn. If I'm remembering correctly this skill actually gets stronger as mind stat gets higher, meaning if you have a high enough mind stat you can completely prevent enemies from cumming on Karryn whenever you use this skill.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I have managed to get h cups working with cc mod(after pregnancy) once again:

And this time I've written everything I did until I got it working. Here it is(list is a bit long, I think it could be shortened but I'm not sure I've already shortened it):

Last edited:

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
And you two are of the minority, aka a droplet in the pond. If anything it's a "real" opinion, and once again a small percent one at that.

Everyone else is enjoying the game. What did you expect, it's an rpg, most of them are "grindfests", I actually enjoy grinding, I listen to music or watch other youtube stuff in the background while I do it, so it's not as boring.
Yeah you cant be complaining and enjoying the game at the same time, you make perfect sense, There wouldnt be 2000 pages long of comments if there wasnt anything to say about the game nor people not enjoying it.
If you dont listen to people, at least listen to yourself sometimes.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Hey there...
thanks for these, and while i am all for big boobs, these are poorly done. her nipples are half the size of her face. i was excited to see the bigger boobs, but now i have lost interest in this dlc :(

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah you cant be complaining and enjoying the game at the same time, you make perfect sense, There wouldnt be 2000 pages long of comments if there wasnt anything to say about the game nor people not enjoying it.
yeah but about 1000 of those pages are people asking repetitive question because they can't be bothered to read.

Reactions: Sarojin

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
1698790368960.png

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Unfortunately some people can't comprehend the fact that a person can criticize and even complain about a game but still like it enough to play.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Unfortunately some people can't comprehend the fact that a person can criticize and even complain about a game but still like it enough to play.
We're not starting this again, I never once said you could not criticize the game. I made a very simple statement that apparently is very hard to understand, and this goes not to just you but anyone like minded:

You do not enjoy this game, other people do. You are in the 1% that do not, the rest do. That's not a counter argument, it's fact man.
What this means, is that have whatever points you want, all they boil down to is PERSONAL OPININON. That's also what reviews are, the difference is you and other likeminded people are in the minority, whereas everyone else is enjoying the game, same point could be made if it was the other way around, it's not that way though.

You also won't believe this one, just because only so many people review something doesn't take away from that point, there are tons of lazy people that do what we call lurking, aka look at stuff, download stuff, appreciate/hate it and never post, and stay in the background.

Just because you don't like said point being made, does not make it any less true. (like the review denying and cherry picking certain reviews out of 1000's)

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes