NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Got hit by the coof so ended up having to take an extended time out.

As for updates, defeat_level1 blowbang has been updated with cheesy mouth dicks, left hand dicks and some right hand variants are also done. Others / peanut gallery males need work.

defeat_level2 is something I want to change as well. Swapping all DP CGs with new DAP ones. Almost happy with the test version, might go ahead with adding cheese and modding all male variants after defeat_level1 is completed.

Along with these, the animated APNGs are something I want to mod with added cheese. Then the other scenes, starting with gloryhole, then waitress_table, etc.

And also will add more angry face Karryn variants for other scenes, because angry sexy Karryn > other expressions.

Finally, I have already trimmed her broad purple bush to a narrow V shaped landing strip as well as turned her panties seethru, personal preference.

Image updates of these modded CGs will be put up once I find the time to get some more things done. Either here or on the discord channel.
This, this is good. Of course im not into ALL the ideas. Not a fan of smeega, pregnancy, scat, rimjobs etc... Not saying im into vanilla just not into the questionable and weird shit. But I like the pubic hair change, see through panties and angry face Karryn, as I agree with you that angry karryn is MUCH better than slut karryn. It adds more, Flare.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I still haven't played this despite Melty Quest being one of my favorite games. In Melty Quest you didn't have to lose to see scenes, well you did, but it didn't count, it didn't change the story, all that mattered was your corruption meter.

How is this game in that regard?
bump, or to put it another way what's the best way to play

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
bump, or to put it another way what's the best way to play
Meltys Quest is your typical old-shool H-RPGMakeer compared to KP. The former has sex and battles almost completely separate, most of the H-stuff in the form of extracurricular activities or 'jobs', while in the latter sex and battles become one. To put it simply, instead of magic or special attacks you can inflict pleasure damage with sex actions, quite complex to boot.

Reactions: MalkavsRustyBones

ijipo

Jan 3, 2019
PSA. If you NEED/WANT A GUIDE, Check the STEAM GUIDES, people have not only made a list of all titles and passives but made guides to help understand the game better. Imo, this why I love steam, ppl take time out their day to do that. Just to help.

TDLR; Fuck EPIC GAMES!
Oh wow, I had never checked the Steam guides and there are some pretty nice ones in there.

Reactions: NekoPi

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Why is the changelog for 1.04 "N/A"?
It's kinda vague in the Steam post, too. It's basically some stability optimization stuff that makes the game load a few more seconds faster than the last update, from what I felt when running it in comparison to the last version. But they are stopping for a while, as they deal with the translation work + Gym expansion content, all within the first half of the year, so by summer. They work on a roadmap structure that they never dare to break, and it has worked so far, so I personally have faith in them.

Reactions: CookieOfChaos

Himerin

Apr 29, 2021
It's kinda vague in the Steam post, too. It's basically some stability optimization stuff that makes the game load a few more seconds faster than the last update, from what I felt when running it in comparison to the last version. But they are stopping for a while, as they deal with the translation work + Gym expansion content, all within the first half of the year, so by summer. They work on a roadmap structure that they never dare to break, and it has worked so far, so I personally have faith in them.
Ok thanks for the clarification. Hope they do it at their own pace and just take their time updating this game. Looking forward to it.

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Also Since apparently Natsui (Person who made PeroMod Got blocked or Banned idk) I will drop the recent one here. Works with Ver 1.0.4 (The most current one basically)
What did Pero mod do?

Does anyone have a copy of Pero mod as the poster got banned (or something idk).
Preferably for 1.0.2 as that's what I'm running to work with CCmod.
Does CCMod work with 1.0.2 by default, or you need to do something extra?

Reactions: ich0

EmperorSly

Feb 14, 2020
How exactly does the glory hole minigame work? I know it allows fatigue recovery, but what exactly determines how much fatigue is recovered? Can a defeat be triggered like the bar (and if so, how)? Is there anything else I should keep in mind?

I'm in a situation where I really need to maximize fatigue recovery and can't really afford to experiment.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
How exactly does the glory hole minigame work? I know it allows fatigue recovery, but what exactly determines how much fatigue is recovered? Can a defeat be triggered like the bar (and if so, how)? Is there anything else I should keep in mind?

I'm in a situation where I really need to maximize fatigue recovery and can't really afford to experiment.
The number of time you use "rest" option (breather does not count), this translates to a lot energy usage, so come prepared with lot of energy (Not really necessary since stuffs scale, what you really need is HEALING THOUGH and MIND OVER MATTER) + energy consumption down bonus from stacking different kind of acc (this one is important). The corresponding Title "Bathroom is where the heart is" is a must if you want to maximize fatigue recovery (A Must).

It does lead to a defeat if you run out of energy and stamina.

There's more but it's a bit more complicated, just, well, experience and go from there

Lol with a description like this I don't care what you're offering, I'm in! Thanks for the saves!
Isn't this a pre-release save ?
What did Pero mod do?
main utility, check and search for passvies and tiltes, second utility is to unlock/remove passives and titles at will. Recent version add a teleportation function IIRC, don't know if that version is still around.

Reactions: ich0

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of Pero mod as the poster got banned (or something idk).
Preferably for 1.0.2 as that's what I'm running to work with CCmod.
Huh, why would they get banned? That's weird. Maybe they deleted their own post?

The unofficial CCMod is compatible with v1.0.4 FULL.
Here's the latest PERO Mod including Cheats(originally based on code from momozahara2) by naatsui from OP 1 & OP 2 which is no longer there.

Edit: Replaced old download with new one supporting automatic mod-loader.
Latest downloads here.

Instructions and Usage are present in the Readme.txt file.

Last edited:

EmperorSly

Feb 14, 2020
The number of time you use "rest" option (breather does not count), this translates to a lot energy usage, so come prepared with lot of energy (Not really necessary since stuffs scale, what you really need is HEALING THOUGH and MIND OVER MATTER) + energy consumption down bonus from stacking different kind of acc (this one is important). The corresponding Title "Bathroom is where the heart is" is a must if you want to maximize fatigue recovery (A Must).

It does lead to a defeat if you run out of energy and stamina.

There's more but it's a bit more complicated, just, well, experience and go from there
Thanks. Sounds like masturbating/servicing cocks is not required at all, which is strange.

Edit: also I had no idea that the accessory bonus reduced energy use. Is there anywhere I can find all the set bonus effects?

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks. Sounds like masturbating/servicing cocks is not required at all, which is strange.
actuallllyyy, it's not required, but each time you masturbate, the required En usage for "rest" is lowered by 1, so by doing that you can effectively increase number of fatigue recovered by rougly 10-15 % of total amount. But this nets you passives though, don't recommend.
Servicing others in toilet increase rep and staff efficiency, still I don't recommend unless your Karryn is already a turbo slut.
Edit: also I had no idea that the accessory bonus reduced energy use. Is there anywhere I can find all the set bonus effects?
There's just one set of bonus which stacks higher, it's linear, so just stack 5 different acc and you're fine (misc. accessories are special in case you forget about this)

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hi,

Apologies if this has been answered already, but i saw some code while editing the CC Mode that got me curious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im just curious as to if this has been implemented as how? The whole Condom Break variable indicates to me (atleast in my thinking) that Karryn is getting F#@ked with Condoms on and there is a chance element where the prisoners would refuse the request as well.

My question is when does this come into Play?

Ive played through multiple times and ive never seen an option to either buy or request a condom be used.
The only instance ive seen it used was in the strip club side job and that was as a form of tip.

Any info is more info than I have rn so Appreciate it.

Cheers!!

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Im just curious as to if this has been implemented as how? The whole Condom Break variable indicates to me (atleast in my thinking) that Karryn is getting F#@ked with Condoms on and there is a chance element where the prisoners would refuse the request as well.
Cheers!!
You can choose to either buy condoms or not under your Personal Edicts and each day it gets resupplied.

The prisoners themselves decides whether to use the condom or refuse it.
I'm not sure if you can do something to influence their decision but you can drink the stored cum from used-condoms to restore stamina instantly.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
You can choose to either buy condoms or not under your Personal Edicts and each day it gets resupplied.

The prisoners themselves decides whether to use the condom or refuse it.
I'm not sure if you can do something to influence their decision but you can drink the stored cum from used-condoms to restore stamina instantly.

Awesome. Thank you for the info. was this introduced recently? hadn't noticed it earlier.

Following this i now have a New problem.

I cant seem to save or load a save.

The game just refuses to save at any difficulty ( ive even done the Save tweak) and when using any of the saves listed here with the full titles, I get this

Screenshot 2022-01-22 181508.png

Never had this issue before.

As always, any info is good info.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes