Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
All the art is updated and you're saying we STILL have months to go...Please god I hope you are wrong.
You do realize on top of updating the older CGs the artist also needs to make new variations for the P-cup CGs right? Its not a simple update to do with the hundreds of different CGs that are made use of in combat, the map, and the sidejobs. But yeah as mentioned earlier we're looking at july or august for the most likely DLC drop

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Squad565

Apr 22, 2020
[tweak] Reversing slut impact on charm

Do you think sluts are charming?
Do you think prisoners should totally be aroused around their turboslut warden?
Do you want every male around Karryn going crazy just because she has sooo much experience?

Then here's the tweak for you. Everyone in the prison will just think "How the hell is this bitch soo charming?!?".

It raises Karryn's charm with high slut levels instead of decreasing it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(prisoner reactions not guaranteed)
do u have the code for the newest version? appreciate it tho

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
do u have the code for the newest version? appreciate it tho
I looked into it, seems to be the same, just further down in the code, just ctrl+f "if(paramId === PARAM_CHARM_ID) {" (without quotation marks) and you'll find it in line 2518, do the edits listed in the post you've quoted and you'll be golden.

Reactions: mamaboiii

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
Sure, here's the updated version due to all the new passives that came out since then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played a bit around with this tweak on in v.1.2.9.64 and did not run into any problems. As always, if something breaks and you suspect this tweak being responsible for it, just reply to this message and I'll most likely look into it.
MAN! thank u so much, you are a life saver fr. Thank you thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: mamaboiii

KIKELORD

Nov 19, 2023
Gosh, so many ideas for stuff she could do with a new job depending on how the later levels look. Like I would love for Karryn to wear something sluttier like a sling bikini, but unsure how the heck that would fit into a prison environment, unless she would work as a whore in a brothel for the "captain" by the end. Having her work as a lifeguard or something wouldn't make much sense in a prison basement, unless a whole area would look like a spa with a pool or something. Still, I can dream.
I just want sling bikini and a eyeless hood, you know the kind with only a mouth opening

4.60 star(s) 388 Votes