Bimboy

Aug 26, 2017
Anyone aware if this will release on DLsite with the English translation? Game is region-locked for me on steam, but I'd buy it on DLsite if it has English included, though it's not released there yet.
It will be in DLsite in about 5 days, but it will have mosaic censorship

NaikonP

Aug 31, 2020
Probably still better than not being able to get the game at all, suppose some kind soul could figure out a way to uncensor it by using the steam files :WeSmart:
I mean its an RPG maker game. So you can probably just unpack it and replace the censored CGs with the uncensored ones from a leaked Steam version. Should be a simple drag and drop solution.

Reactions: tayden23

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
So what does the official release has that the free ones don't? It has actual Animations? I would pay for that

vashaal

Dec 28, 2018
From their SubscribeStar:

v1.0.1a~c Changelog

• Over 40 Passives are now obtainable.
  • Five new Challenge Runs for a total of six Challenge Runs are now available.
  • Added 50 Steam Achievements.
  • Implemented Endless Hell battle.
  • Orcs and lizardmen may now appear during the Receptionist side job after Level 3 is Subjugated.
  • Added human variations to all Cut-ins.
  • Fixed a map scrolling issue during certain cutscenes in certain maps.
  • Fixed the cutscene for Scandalous Mode appearing too late.
  • Fixed Resist Orgasm not working properly.
  • Various other minor bugs and typos fixed.

Boss1234

May 16, 2017
hey i have one question should i buy the game or download it from heree also i have the full save from op should i start a new game or use that one one more thing the price is good where i live

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes