mudamudadiobrando

Jun 11, 2023
someone know how to beat the yeti boss in the floor 4, cuz i reset the fight like an hundred of times but every time i'm about to win he seems like his hp can't fall below 1 or smth like that, my strategy is just focusing the boss, am i suppose to beat the trashmobs too ?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Has anyone an updated Passives - Titels list because the last one I could find here is from version 0.8?
I don´t know if there are any gym related ones and if there are any from the mods.
If you install peromod or you can view all of them, their unlocking conditions and your progress on them.

Samimaru

Jul 5, 2023
It's saying my game is out of date because of the new CCMod version. How do I update it? Do I have to re-download the entire thing?

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
Nope. Every enemy has their preferred sex, which for goblins is cunnilingus then vaginal. Best you can do is pussy, blowjob and titfuck.
You can use ccmod to edit this so that goblins have more starting positions.
I also have wished for Karryn's to have her firsts be lost to goblins. How exactly does one use ccmod to edit the goblin so that they will fondle Karryn's bare breasts at desire level 50? Can this be done through notepad++ as well and how? I apologize if this had been addressed before. I did search and found no explanations on how to perform this particular edit. Thank you.

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
I also have wished for Karryn's to have her firsts be lost to goblins. How exactly does one use ccmod to edit the goblin so that they will fondle Karryn's bare breasts at desire level 50? Can this be done through notepad++ as well and how? I apologize if this had been addressed before. I did search and found no explanations on how to perform this particular edit. Thank you.
The quote below explains how to do it

Yo. sorry for the late response.
So to change these you're gonna have to go into the mod files (it's easier than it sounds trust me). specifically bundle.js which is in www>mods>ccmod.

Also have these numbers handy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When you open bundle.js, which you can do with just notepad, you wanna go to line 19341 or ctlr+f "Enemy pose start and skill additions"

if you scroll you see groupings with each enemy starting with guards then prisoner etc. to add more starting sex poses just put the number of the pose you want in the brackets of 'defaultValue: []' for that enemy type, save and you're good to go.

so for example if i want to give orcs anal and footjob you'd write

defaultValue: [1612, 1608]

and that's it. keep in mind not everything works with everyone. most work with every prisoner type except the monsters (yeti, slime and werewolf). all the named ones only work with the enemy type named. so orc paizuri will crash the game if you put it on something that's not an orc. Don't worry if you end up doing it btw. just go back to the file and erase the one causing the crash.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mastajimbo55

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
Where can I find a mod or cheats so that there is no limit in days at a high level of difficulty? Like in secretary mode. I just like that at the maximum difficulty level, the opponents are much stronger and do not die with a single blow

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Where can I find a mod or cheats so that there is no limit in days at a high level of difficulty? Like in secretary mode. I just like that at the maximum difficulty level, the opponents are much stronger and do not die with a single blow
I am not sure what you mean with "limit" but I guess you are talking about grace period before control starts decreasing each day. If that's the case find codes I wrote below and change their values to your liking, I don't know what is the limit but you can always try it in a new save.
Codes are in RemtairyPrison.js
Code:
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_EASY = 60; //unused
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_NORMAL = 14;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_PERIOD_HARD = 7;

const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_ONE_MULTIPLER = 1;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_TWO_MULTIPLER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_THREE_MULTIPLER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_FOUR_MULTIPLER = 3;
const PRISON_ANARCHY_GRACE_LEVEL_FIVE_MULTIPLER = 1;

• Red Heart
Reactions: kostrr2

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Is there a code that increase Karryn's max pleasure?
I'm not sure if "orgasm point" in the code means max pleasure but you can try it and see for yourself.
I'm also not sure if there is a max pleasure limit.
In RemtairyKarryn.js find and change code of this function:
Code:
Game_Actor.prototype.orgasmPoint = function() {
    let value = this._orgasmBasePoint + this.end * VAR_OP_PER_END + this.level * VAR_OP_PER_CLVL;
    return value;
};
I suggest modifying return value; line. For example try changing it to return value * 2; and see if she orgasms at 200% pleasure. If you want to modify the other line you might want to take a look at RemtairyBattler.js to find values of variables such as VAR_OP_PER_END and VAR_OP_PER_CLVL
I have not tried doing any of this by the way. Try it and see if it works. But before you do that I suggest making a backup of the file you are about to edit.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Imitater

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
why are they making this, that requires remaking every single CG, instead of expanding the jobs?
i dont get it
Because there are 2 people. One is making Gameplay and coding stuff, while the other is the artist. The Gameplay guy is currently playing other games in search for ideas for their next game. So the artist guy has nothing to do. That is why he is currently doing this.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Because there are 2 people. One is making Gameplay and coding stuff, while the other is the artist. The Gameplay guy is currently playing other games in search for ideas for their next game. So the artist guy has nothing to do. That is why he is currently doing this.
I'm not sure if coder is lazy af or if artist is workaholic :LOL:

4.60 star(s) 386 Votes