TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
Is the equip effect of Beautiful Warden working (Control +1 if equip for a whole day)? Or do we need special method to trigger it?
It works, but it adds order at the start of next day instead of modifying control. Which is minor, but in rare cases might mean you get less money (because of how subsidies are calculated)

And about previous question: none of hardcore titles are possible in current version.

can any pro sadism guide me to train sadism? i donno which actually gain sadism exp/lvl
only 3 sadist passives in game currently (that you can get legit way), each gives +1 sadism level:

Fearless
Unlock: Max Cockiness

Cock Hunter
Unlock: Subdue 30 erect prisoners with a standard attack

Sadistic Orgasm
Unlock: Orgasm from Sadism

Reactions: TGIL and darkashy

JustHockeyman

Jan 31, 2019
Well... Definetly one of top-3 eroge I've ever seen; so due to this, mine heart collapsed, when i figured out, that attm game ends BEFORE subduing 2nd floor. So sad

Reactions: TGIL

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Bar game should pay more. I just got 29 gold for spending all that time playing it lol. You should also get a speedrun option for the bar and reception games because they take too long for the low payout.
It increases exponentially as you keep playing if you accept drinks, flashing and groping.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I got the karryn sprite to be naked but only for a short time. i had her masturbate on the 2nd floor, got invaded and lost the battle. the inmates took karryn to the bathroom for the sex scene. she stayed as a naked sprite untill she slept.
I do mean the little karryn sprite that walks on the map, not the big karryn. I would like to have this option all the time, but i can't figgure out how to do it. i tried changing the sprite image to naked but nothing changes. any help appreciated to get this option all the time. View attachment 715629
I have absolutely no idea how you achived this, even though I know you modded the game.
So everything related to the actual map is very RPGM-like. So without using the program itself, it's a bit unintuitive and complicated to tweak even small stuff.
Fortunately, I found a way to solve this particular case without needing RPGM.
If my understanding is correct nothing should break, but PLEASE back up your stuff. You have to tweak the data files so it's gonna get messy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe mamaboiii can help with this one coding?
Thanks for making me spend at least four hours on this :HideThePain:

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020

By any chance, do you know how to call common events from js file? without rpgm? Like, for example how to call defeat scene in "rest outside" function?

EDIT: Also, 4 hours, thats some dedication dude! (y)

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
urinal ?
did karyn drink pee ? i never know that
how to do that ?
Just get defeated in level 2 and you would be taken to the boy's washroom.
There are 3 passives:
  • Makeshift Urinal
  • Human Urinal
  • Semen Urinal
only 3 sadist passives in game currently (that you can get legit way), each gives +1 sadism level:

Fearless
Unlock: Max Cockiness

Cock Hunter
Unlock: Subdue 30 erect prisoners with a standard attack

Sadistic Orgasm
Unlock: Orgasm from Sadism
During Prisoner Mode character creation, you can select dormant desire #6 to start with 2 Sadism level. If you avoid anything that gets you Masochist level, then I assume you get get Softcore Sadist.

Anyway, is the Edging Control Edict/skill working? Does not seem to do anything when I use it on a guy that is about to blow. He blows anyway. Tested on Rimjob, trying to slow it down to enable Anal sex to go off...

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
By any chance, do you know how to call common events from js file? without rpgm? Like, for example how to call defeat scene in "rest outside" function?

EDIT: Also, 4 hours, thats some dedication dude! (y)
In my head the 'core' game (RPGM) calls events which then call functions (from js files) for example by interacting on the map or clicking stuff. I haven't found a (safe) way to do stuff that events do only from the js functions. What do you want to achieve in particular? It might for example be possible to trigger the defeat battle each night.

Just get defeated in level 2 and you would be taken to the boy's washroom.
There are 3 passives:
  • Makeshift Urinal
  • Human Urinal
  • Semen Urinal

During Prisoner Mode character creation, you can select dormant desire #6 to start with 2 Sadism level. If you avoid anything that gets you Masochist level, then I assume you get get Softcore Sadist.

Anyway, is the Edging Control Edict/skill working? Does not seem to do anything when I use it on a guy that is about to blow. He blows anyway. Tested on Rimjob, trying to slow it down to enable Anal sex to go off...
For me it is. The tricky part is doing your 'edging' sex action on them each round before they cum. So you have be faster than them, try to train agility.

Reactions: Christo_Reese

Christo_Reese

Dec 31, 2019
I have absolutely no idea how you achived this, even though I know you modded the game.
So everything related to the actual map is very RPGM-like. So without using the program itself, it's a bit unintuitive and complicated to tweak even small stuff.
Fortunately, I found a way to solve this particular case without needing RPGM.
If my understanding is correct nothing should break, but PLEASE back up your stuff. You have to tweak the data files so it's gonna get messy.

Your coding and interpreting the program lines never ceases to amaze me. Sorry for the trouble and thank you very much for your help, now Karryn can walk naked both in field and in map, all thanks to you (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: mamaboiii

fredendea

Sep 21, 2019
Wine on nw.exe works for me out of the box. There are a lot of crashes, not sure if that's wine or the game still being in beta, probably wine tbh. But in my experience the crashes almost always happen after a big fight, either immediately after or after walking a couple rooms, very rarely during it. And this game autosaves constantly and launches in about 2 seconds, so it's not really too bad. Only like twice out of ~30 hours did I lose progress (cause of a crash in a long fight).
Thanks, I'll give this a go. :)

The furthest I've got is using the RPGM MV for Linux that's available here, but with KP in the www subdir. The game runs, but freezes at loading every time an encounter loads - is this a symptom of the path problem?
Still can't get this to work. Maybe someone who's managed to put a Linux version together could upload? I don't really know what I'm doing! :D

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
In my head the 'core' game (RPGM) calls events which then call functions (from js files) for example by interacting on the map or clicking stuff. I haven't found a (safe) way to do stuff that events do only from the js functions. What do you want to achieve in particular? It might for example be possible to trigger the defeat battle each night.

Well, ideally I'm trying to achieve what has been discussed on discord at some point: triggering double defeat with high enough slut level (and probably a few more prerequisites). ie after first defeat battle, call another one (with location chosen randomly), so Karryn sucks some dicks on lvl1 and then has a chance to be dragged to lvl2 by inmates or to her office by guards.

But that also requires changing text lines, and some triggers (like advancing date).
+ some other minor (flavor) changes to make it look more plausible.

Basically I can do all of it, except for triggering defeat XD.The only way I saw it trigger is through commonevents.json. But if you can show me how to do it around that! By all means please do XD

EDIT: also, about calling order. A lot of js files actually do call stuff from json files. like for example troop compositions and defeat enemies. Those are done by id from corresponding file (troops.json or enemies.json). And I tried to do the same for commonevents, but it didn't work. Either I was doing it the wrong way (like calling with incorrect function) or there are a few more prerequisites that the game checks before allowing defeat to trigger (like probably some flags that need to be set or something?)

But imho, it should be possible to call common event by id from js.

Last edited:

TealQuest

Mar 6, 2020
need some pros to tell am i doing it right or wrong or show me a better way..
I think you missunderstand what honorable administrator title does. It only gives you STARTING order - that is order you get when you start a new game

As for beautiful and all other "for whole day" titles, they are mostly broken. Beautiful and radio add order instead of increasing control and excellent leader is missing a flag.
It all can be fixed though

EDIT: And dude, can you stop deleting your posts. It might cause a confusion at some point really. Those are legit questions you ask.

Reactions: darkashy

Nadore

Mar 26, 2017
Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Sorry, last week was a bit of a short week in terms of progress from me, since the first half of the week was dominated by a family issue and then in the weekend I spent time with my family to celebrate the July 4 weekend together as a family after the ordeal earlier in the week.

But I finished the code for the last of the three new sex CGs (one for each of the new enemy types) that will be coming in v6. I also regained my focus and I'm currently continuing off designing and implementing the Level 2 Edicts. Which by the way, there is roughly going to be 50 new Edicts added to v6 that will be available to enact, not counting the existing Edicts that are already in the game but locked away because they require Level 2 to be Subjugated.

Edict-wise, v6 is actually going to be last big update for Edicts. In my head, I'm picturing about a dozen or so new Edicts after Level 3 is Subjugated, and 0 new Edicts after Level 4 is Subjugated. So the new Edicts coming in v6 is actually stuff that is supposed be enacted as Karryn continues to make progress all the way up to the final boss. As I have said before, I'm always designing and implementing stuff for the final, full version of the game. The side result of that is you're going to be overpowered if you implement every single Edict that you can for each alpha build, oh well.

For our American Patrons, I hope you all had a safe July 4 weekend, and for our non-American Patrons, I hope you continue to stay safe and vigilant against Covid-19!

zhailzur

Feb 20, 2018
I can only see a sneak preview of Sachinama's cien page (since I am not a member), but apparently it's Rem's birthday today.

Also he posted a very WIP picture of one of the areas in Floor 3 for non members, which is the gym according to the title. Could the floor 3 job be a personal trainer or something like that? Or maybe the job will be completely unrelated to the gym.

1594128440080.png

Wrr

Apr 24, 2018

Hey everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Sorry, last week was a bit of a short week in terms of progress from me, since the first half of the week was dominated by a family issue and then in the weekend I spent time with my family to celebrate the July 4 weekend together as a family after the ordeal earlier in the week.
But I finished the code for the last of the three new sex CGs (one for each of the new enemy types) that will be coming in v6. I also regained my focus and I'm currently continuing off designing and implementing the Level 2 Edicts. Which by the way, there is roughly going to be 50 new Edicts added to v6 that will be available to enact, not counting the existing Edicts that are already in the game but locked away because they require Level 2 to be Subjugated.
Edict-wise, v6 is actually going to be last big update for Edicts. In my head, I'm picturing about a dozen or so new Edicts after Level 3 is Subjugated, and 0 new Edicts after Level 4 is Subjugated. So the new Edicts coming in v6 is actually stuff that is supposed be enacted as Karryn continues to make progress all the way up to the final boss. As I have said before, I'm always designing and implementing stuff for the final, full version of the game. The side result of that is you're going to be overpowered if you implement every single Edict that you can for each alpha build, oh well.
For our American Patrons, I hope you all had a safe July 4 weekend, and for our non-American Patrons, I hope you continue to stay safe and vigilant against Covid-19!

Jun 25, 2018
I can only see a sneak preview of Sachinama's cien page (since I am not a member), but apparently it's Rem's birthday today.

Also he posted a very WIP picture of one of the areas in Floor 3 for non members, which is the gym according to the title. Could the floor 3 job be a personal trainer or something like that? Or maybe the job will be completely unrelated to the gym.

View attachment 720797
Maybe being a personal trainer is the 4th and final job. I know the Umemaro3D gym trainer scene was super hot back in the day.

4.60 star(s) 386 Votes