Jun 25, 2018
Did anyone else notice the 'webcam' edict got removed? I wonder if it'll get readded later on.

Also, do I need the 'free item' edict in order to buy from the store? Unless I'm totally overlooking it, I can't seem to buy anything from the shop in 6.F

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Did anyone else notice the 'webcam' edict got removed? I wonder if it'll get readded later on.

Also, do I need the 'free item' edict in order to buy from the store? Unless I'm totally overlooking it, I can't seem to buy anything from the shop in 6.F
You need that "free item for Karryn" to take things from the shop. The starter item is "energy drink" -5% stats, -20% fatigue gain. Not sure about others, LV3 is destroying me right now, haven't gotten around to see all the items.

Is there a way to decrease some stats by touching the json files? I bought all the shopping edicts and now the charm stat is too high, as I try to unlock all the passives.
All your progress are saved in your save file, it is not related to the json files at all...

Reactions: WIRProductions

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I'm currently playing v6f, so perhaps that's the issue, however I will still ask for help and guidance.

I seem to have problem with modding units.

Example:
I'm trying to make Tonkin behave in a similar way to Orcs on level 3 by adding defense boost and counter skill, however it works half assed. The counter skill doesn't work at all and I tried with different requirements for vaginal sex and boosting defense happens as rare as I poop butterflies.

Same issue with trying to modify inmates and add certain skills to them from other units, such as titfuck.
Fucking handjob skill is a cancer of this game.

Previously in 0.5 I was able to make those things work normally, well, aside from counter, it was buggy for some reason and basically enemies could use counter skill instantly on fully clothed Karryn as soon as cock/pussy/arousal was enough.

So the question is... How do you find the info on skills, what they do, their number and requirements for them?
Like, perhaps the reason modded Tonkin does not initiate the counter is because I missed a different skill that is chained to counter?

Also in RemtairyEnemyName.js I can't find shit on homeless, wanted to make them all either horny or virgins and yet after trying to add a condition I bugged the shit out of the game and reversed changes.

Gave myself biggest blue balls so far by trying to mod shit for what seems to be at least half of the day.

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
this is one of the games i want a gallery for. in my opinion getting some of the scenes is super tedious and you it takes forever to repeat them most times.

Jul 4, 2017
0.6g using the sexual vaginal skill preemtively on an enemy gives me blank screen and the game freezes up.

Also is the audit edict not available? I dont see it anywhere.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
how do i increase Karrys Stamina, Energy and power?
Every time you use a skill that costs stamina or energy, you get exp toward raising your stamina level or energy level. I think you also get energy exp when you orgasm and stamina exp when you take damage, but I'm not certain of that.

In my experience you get a decent amount of Stamina over the course of normal gameplay, but Energy is one of the slowest to advance so you'll likely end up at the level cap without getting to double digits in your Energy level if you aren't careful. I recommend getting enough Mind training to unlock the ability to turn willpower into energy as soon as possible, and then using the various stances that cost energy to use every turn to grind it up instead of fighting normally. Or just have a huge amount of sex and see if that works.

The training edicts will give a percentage upgrade to both exp gain (if you're not capped yet) and a small multiplier to your current value. Increasing Endurance also increases your Stamina in combat, and there are a couple accessories that give you a pure bonus to one or the other, but I don't know of any other ways to increase Energy.

Willpower, if that's the third thing you were asking about, is a pure derivative of your Mind stat. Make sure you spend willpower every turn, even if you don't need to, and it'll rise... but slowly. Stack exp multipliers for the things you want, try to minimize your gains in all the stats you don't want to prioritize, and hope for the best.

this is one of the games i want a gallery for. in my opinion getting some of the scenes is super tedious and you it takes forever to repeat them most times.
There'll probably be one in the final release. Keep in mind that this is an alpha, not even beta, so a lot of functions like that will have to wait. Especially since it's something relatively simple to do for an otherwise finished game, but if they put it in now it would be a multiplier on the amount of work they need to do in order to add every new sex scene.

Anybody else hoping that Rem decides to keep supporting this one with paid DLC or something after the release? There are a lot of potentially great features, like extra side jobs and outfits, that would be too much time and work to justify delaying the rest of the game for but would be nice to see...

Last edited:

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
To unlock anal sex skill, visit those homeless fuckers with wet status high high booty n cock desire. Try facing them as many number of times because they only love your asshole.

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
Every time you use a skill that costs stamina or energy, you get exp toward raising your stamina level or energy level. I think you also get energy exp when you orgasm and stamina exp when you take damage, but I'm not certain of that.

In my experience you get a decent amount of Stamina over the course of normal gameplay, but Energy is one of the slowest to advance so you'll likely end up at the level cap without getting to double digits in your Energy level if you aren't careful. I recommend getting enough Mind training to unlock the ability to turn willpower into energy as soon as possible, and then using the various stances that cost energy to use every turn to grind it up instead of fighting normally. Or just have a huge amount of sex and see if that works.

The training edicts will give a percentage upgrade to both exp gain (if you're not capped yet) and a small multiplier to your current value. Increasing Endurance also increases your Stamina in combat, and there are a couple accessories that give you a pure bonus to one or the other, but I don't know of any other ways to increase Energy.

Willpower, if that's the third thing you were asking about, is a pure derivative of your Mind stat. Make sure you spend willpower every turn, even if you don't need to, and it'll rise... but slowly. Stack exp multipliers for the things you want, try to minimize your gains in all the stats you don't want to prioritize, and hope for the best.

There'll probably be one in the final release. Keep in mind that this is an alpha, not even beta, so a lot of functions like that will have to wait. Especially since it's something relatively simple to do for an otherwise finished game, but if they put it in now it would be a multiplier on the amount of work they need to do in order to add every new sex scene.

Anybody else hoping that Rem decides to keep supporting this one with paid DLC or something after the release? There are a lot of potentially great features, like extra side jobs and outfits, that would be too much time and work to justify delaying the rest of the game for but would be nice to see...
thanks for the information! i appreciate it. but boy howdy there sure is alot of content already for a alpha it honestly impressive. ill try to stay informed on this. have a good whatever time of day it is in your location lol.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Is there a way to get some action with Tonkin other than losing to him on level 1?

I mean, the emperor is looking more and more suspicious to me, and Tonkin...I hate to admit...is a far better love interest as of this newest version.

I don't want to fight him, just get a bit of action on with him.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
Is there a way to get some action with Tonkin other than losing to him on level 1?

I mean, the emperor is looking more and more suspicious to me, and Tonkin...I hate to admit...is a far better love interest as of this newest version.

I don't want to fight him, just get a bit of action on with him.
If you actually lose the boss fight, he hands you off to his subordinates for a perfectly normal loss scene in the bar closet. He doesn't even participate.
During the combat I've seen Tonkin initiate a titjob, but rarely. I'm not sure what other H-attacks he has; even that required a high charm build and lots of flaunting/kisses to get him in the mood.

Personally I want to appoint him as my assistant warden. The old guy is a useless slimeball who is almost certainly working for the treasonous scum on level 5, and Tonkin has proven himself to be competent and useful as long as he's given very specific instructions, making him the ideal minion valued partner. I dunno what his crime was, but I'm sure we can work out a pardon if he helps to put down a rebellion against the Crown.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin
4.60 star(s) 385 Votes