flames55

Sep 25, 2017
just curious is there a way out of the bathroom on the 2nd floor or am i basically boned for losing to the 1st enemy variant there

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
so basically having sex with : nerd, orc, slime and homeless is not implemented yet.
And have karryn gives blowjob to inmate only when she is having sex (?)

Am i correct?

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
so basically having sex with : nerd, orc, slime and homeless is not implemented yet.
And have karryn gives blowjob to inmate only when she is having sex (?)

Am i correct?
if you have unlocked this, you can do it with them as well. They are only harder to seduce because the lust increases more slowly than with others.

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
just curious is there a way out of the bathroom on the 2nd floor or am i basically boned for losing to the 1st enemy variant there
When you run away from a fight, the enemy group you ran away from is transparent and immobile for a moment; during this time you can get past them to escape the room. You can always run away from a fight unless it's a floor boss or your fatigue is higher than I think 40%, so as soon as you get out of the defeat scene you should be able to get back to your office if you don't insist on actually fighting the people between you and the stairs.

Took me a long time to figure this out; the fact that you can leave combat is mentioned by one of the tutorial npcs but the fact that this allows you to actually go through the enemies is not.

flames55

Sep 25, 2017
my fatigue is more or less 45% every day since i cant leave the bathroom so i can run away from 1 fight with 2 enemy gatekeepers it breaks when you hit 50% and since i can only escape 1 fight kinda stuck

D

Deleted member 2450703

It's basically known and accepted now that the first week of release is mostly for playtesting by a larger group so Rem can find and fix bugs faster.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
v6n2

• Buffed inmate stats in side jobs
  • Minor balance changes
  • Minor bug fixes
Mega

Seems like v6 was released a week too soon. Hopefully the early release helped finding some of the bugs through the community.
I'm still playing v6h and don't notice any bugs, so no crashes/freezes or similar.

Reactions: Sihn8

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
v6n2

• Buffed inmate stats in side jobs
  • Minor balance changes
  • Minor bug fixes
Mega

Seems like v6 was released a week too soon. Hopefully the early release helped finding some of the bugs through the community.
Pretty sure if the entire thing with Patreon wasn't happening, they wouldn't have released it so soon but if they wanted to give their Patreons a last version before they change Platforms they had to do it now.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
yes they do, they are essentially code changes directly and you don't replace files. you go into the code yourself to change it; if the variable is still there, it'll still work.

On that note, I'd like to reduce the amount of energy lost upon orgasm in combat or during jobs, but not when masturbating. Would that be possible? If it's all the same function, I'd still like to know where to change it if anyone knows :)
Here you go.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
how do i start a new game plus? do i start a new game or is it something i have to unlock/something i missed?

potatopower

Nov 15, 2017
how many times do you need vaginal sex to unlock the sex skill for it? As well is there any bed gangbang scenes or content after the 3rd boss?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
how many times do you need vaginal sex to unlock the sex skill for it? As well is there any bed gangbang scenes or content after the 3rd boss?
Vaginal Skill is not in the Game yet.

Losing to guards outside your office leads to a Bed Sex Scene.

No, the 3rd Boss is the end of the current Demo.

Reactions: potatopower

pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
Once your order reaches zero and you lose you can start a new game plus.
thx kind sir, kinda lame you have to lose on porpuse to get a new game plus.

Edit: Btw receptionist clothes are so resilent, like damn, even with the pasive that takes 30 percent of the strip resist, they wont come of until 50th time they re thuged. is it vaginal implemented in that job or just spanking and petting?

Last edited:
Reactions: DoGGo130
4.60 star(s) 386 Votes