DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Anyone know of any other really good battle fuck games with clothes damage and stuff like KP? (Yes, I know there is a massive list of them on this site, but I wanna hear what you guys personally have played and recommend. Plus the list leaves a lot to be desired.)

Last edited:
Reactions: spblu

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure if it was concerning ALL mods, since I had a working build from January after the smaller boobs update was added.
Other guy is wrong. Only mods that visually change Karryn are broken. All others are still working, including ccmod(pregnancy feature visuals are buggy if you are using small breasts).

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Anyone know of any other really good battle fuck games with clothes damage and stuff like KP? (Yes, I know there is a massive list of them on this site, but I wanna hear what you guys personally have played and recommend. Plus the list leaves a lot to be desired.)
No battlefuck but Celesphonia and Ricca should have clothes damage mechanics but I am not 100% sure because I played them a long time ago.
Kinky Fight Club 2 is a battlefuck game but clothes don't take damage, only get undressed.
Monster Girl Dreams should be same as above. Game is battlefuck but I am not sure if clothes take damage or just get undressed.
Degrees of Lewdity has both but it is a text based game with a few visuals.
Lona RPG has both but that game's difficulty is ridicilous, play it without cheats if you want to suffer.

Reactions: DemonLord98

St_azz

Feb 29, 2024
I can't even get the base game to start without mods. Whenever i try to select a save position for the auto save or manual save it wont let me. So i cannot save the game. do i need to put this in a specific folder or is this broken without a mod?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
What do I need to edit in the files to make Karryn permanently aroused or make it so she always gets aroused every battle?

Is there mods that would do it?

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I guess with a breast size option like this, the "visitors" can never cum on the desk in this scenario. I wonder if he'll code that in because that'd be smart and a good attention to detail.
No, they arent adding anything in for code besides the obvious big tis, mid tits, small tits.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Gang is there an edit for her to have a minimum ammount/no fatigue at all after a battle/job? Currently in free roam, and want to finish this marathon quickly(all to 30). Tried the search function, didnt found any edit like mentioned above as of yet.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Gang is there an edit for her to have a minimum ammount/no fatigue at all after a battle/job? Currently in free roam, and want to finish this marathon quickly(all to 30). Tried the search function, didnt found any edit like mentioned above as of yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Sidejobs have their own files. You need to make changes to multiple files, just search for "fatigue" in those files and you'll find what you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor
4.60 star(s) 386 Votes