Spoodnick

Jun 4, 2017
I managed to brute force a fix for this when it happened to me. I don't remember the exact method 100%, but I believe I used the peromod teleportation feature to keep resetting the scene and get Karryn to path around the guards little by little until she hit all the dialogue flags that she needs to in the scene.
How would I go about doing that? Sorry man, I don't quite know what teleportation feature you mean.

Rulbreaker

Jul 19, 2022
hey guys
tell me how to set up the exterior from Gothic to gyara. I don't see an opportunity to control the external environment in the game. How to change hair color, skin tan, eyeliner, eye color?
version of the game 1.06a3 and 1.06b full mod is on the Gothic Karryn-pregmod-dev-goth

Last edited:

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
hey guys
tell me how to set up the exterior from Gothic to gyara. I don't see an opportunity to control the external environment in the game. How to change hair color, skin tan, eyeliner, eye color?
version of the game 1.06a3 and 1.06b full mod is on the Gothic Karryn-pregmod-dev-goth
It's no longer supported

Jul 29, 2022
Gyaru stuff has outdated imagery so therfore, no longer supported. And on the first issue you wrote i dont know, maybe a version issue again.
Ah, so the images simply don't allign anymore I suppose? That's too bad. Besides the glitch on first load, it was pretty cool. I allways wished the creator added visual upgrades to the equipable items (Lipstick, Eyeshadow, Nailpolish etc), to expand on the gyaru haircolour stuff. I'm not good at vector-drawing but if someone were up to this... It would be a realy cool upgrade to the game.

Must admit the goth CCMod is very refreshing though. Big fan. My compliments to the author(s). I think you may be right it's an update thing...

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
I can't get a blowjob infight ennemies only rub boobs or ass but never blow or tit jobs even though the desires are high enough...

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I can't get a blowjob infight ennemies only rub boobs or ass but never blow or tit jobs even though the desires are high enough...
She needs to be naked, or atleast partially naked, I don't remember for sure.
Also enemies are technically not capable of initiating every kind of sex. Beyond technical limits, each kind of enemy has their own preferences too. For example if you want to see titjobs you should fight orcs, they love titjobs. I don't remember which enemy loves blowjobs though.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Went to dig through the files to find requirements for Empress Ending after I failed to find the info in the thread (no, "keep slut level low" is not enough, "not going to mention the numbers" was a masterpiece :ROFLMAO: ), and this is what I dug up (in 1.0.6a):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The End.
It may be hard to find, but it was here all along ;)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I thought I should give ccmod a try. Which branch should I download? I'd love to have goth karryn but if it is buggy or incomplete at the moment I wouldn't mind downloading dev branch(I assume that's the correct one?).

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I thought I should give ccmod a try. Which branch should I download? I'd love to have goth karryn but if it is buggy or incomplete at the moment I wouldn't mind downloading dev branch(I assume that's the correct one?).
They are on the same level. And the last update for both is 3 weeks old.
So get the goth one :BootyTime:

Reactions: Purple_Heart

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
So I have question how do you use the mods in 1.0.6a CCmod dev version :unsure: Is there like a special keyboard key or something >.>

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I don't know if this is new or not but I was just messing with game files again, stumbled upon some kind of interesting codes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So gym sidejob is also going to have a reputation and notoriety system confirmed I guess? Though I've no idea what they'll do or what kinds of actions will increase them. I'll do some more digging, maybe I'll figure out something else.

4.60 star(s) 385 Votes