Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Well, for a non-slut run, 13 slut level does seem a little high for just end of level 1.

Secondly, you're still using Emperor's Secretary, it increases your expenses by 150, which is a lot for a non-slut run (since you can't do the bar job as much/at all). Maybe only use it in fights for the Mind bonus, if you don't have a better title.

Thirdly, you've gone for a STR build, which is a tough build, but not impossible.

If you haven't yet, you need to learn an improved attack (Slam, Skewer, Cleave) to deal with Slimes, in your case (STR build) Slam.

But all things considered, you don't have a lot of money, you have a STR build, (relatively) high slut level... It's not looking great.
While I agree with almost everything you said, 13 after the First Level is not a high Slut Level. It's actually even more on the lower side, since the lowest Gift req. is to have under 20 SL.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
While I agree with almost everything you said, 13 after the First Level is not a high Slut Level. It's actually even more on the lower side, since the lowest Gift req. is to have under 20 SL.
Maybe that's just me, since I play on Warden with a save that has a ton of unlocked titles (so, tons of passive bonuses).

Since slut level does start snowballing quite easily once you get it started, I think that it might be tough to remain below the lowest gift req for level 4 or get the Empress ending, if you're already at 13 after level 1.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Maybe that's just me, since I play on Warden with a save that has a ton of unlocked titles (so, tons of passive bonuses).

Since slut level does start snowballing quite easily once you get it started, I think that it might be tough to remain below the lowest gift req for level 4 or get the Empress ending, if you're already at 13 after level 1.
Well it can snowball if you get the wrong Passives that is true. But if not you can keep SL relatively low for a long time.

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
Karryn's Prison [1.0.6b+CCmod Version]

Win/Linux (Full Version):1.3 GB/ 697 MB (UnTested) : ,WorkUpload. (With APNG Compressed and Without)

Win/Linux (Ccmod Version):1.3 GB/ 701 MB (UnTested) : ,WorkUpload. (With APNG Compressed and Without versions)

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 Rс7+Bas Ren/Rpgm MV Cruncher 0.4.1
Image Quality: 70%
Audio Quality: 60 %
what does the ccmod add ?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
thanks. Just read it , Is it worth it in your opinion ? or does it barely affect the game (except the pregnancy option) ?
I'm Think ccmod,make this game better and add new configuration features for change more games rules

Alleyne

Feb 5, 2020
Forgive me if this has been answered before, but for some reason the game won't boot for me anymore. I know for sure my antivirus isn't messing with files, so this is really strange. All i did was reboot my pc. Now i've thrown away the past install and unpacked the zip again and it still won't boot. Even when i take away the folder in Appdata.
I'm kinda lost now.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Forgive me if this has been answered before, but for some reason the game won't boot for me anymore. I know for sure my antivirus isn't messing with files, so this is really strange. All i did was reboot my pc. Now i've thrown away the past install and unpacked the zip again and it still won't boot. Even when i take away the folder in Appdata.
I'm kinda lost now.
You need to be more specific when asking for help like this. You may get more support that way.
For example:
What exactly do you mean by won't boot?
Are you trying to open the game but nothing comes on screen? Or game opens but you are unable to load your save?
Are there any error messages?
Do you have any mods? If you have, which mod and which version?
Which version of the game you have?
Are you sure you have enough ram?
Are you using long paths to hide your game?

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Forgive me if this has been answered before, but for some reason the game won't boot for me anymore. I know for sure my antivirus isn't messing with files, so this is really strange. All i did was reboot my pc.
Have you tried re-booting your PC again to see if that solves the issue?

Alleyne

Feb 5, 2020
You need to be more specific when asking for help like this. You may get more support that way.
For example:
1. What exactly do you mean by won't boot?
2. Are you trying to open the game but nothing comes on screen? Or game opens but you are unable to load your save?
3. Are there any error messages?
4. Do you have any mods? If you have, which mod and which version?
5. Which version of the game you have?
6. Are you sure you have enough ram?
7. Are you using long paths to hide your game?
1. I click the launcher and it won't boot anymore. So the game doesn't launch/start.
2. Yea, nothing happens. It shows up in taskmanager for a bit and just vanishes again.
1659383503034.png
3. No, the ErrorLog is also empty. But i guess that's because nothing happens, so it can't even crash i guess, so there's nothing to add in there?
4. No, none.
5. I had 1.0.6a before and have the exact same with 1.0.6b.
6. Yea, 32Gb should be enough for 5+ years.
7. Not at all: "D:\Games\Karryn's Prison v1.0.6b FULL"

4.60 star(s) 419 Votes