zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Wouldn't that also mean that enemies get to use sex moves when I'm at zero desire? I want those to be two separate things, is there a way to do it?
yes it does allow enemies to have sex with karryn. i don't know if it's possable to do what you want. try the discord page, you'll have better luck asking there in the general mods page. do not mention this site on discord!

Reactions: PaNiq

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
Nailed the hero books on the second time around with 10 slut lvls to spare.
Spent 4/5's of the run time inside the wretched bar...

Untitled.png

I'd like to say im done with it, but i need around 8 more shifts to buy the final halberd and offensive upgrades before i tackle whatever the last boss is to finish the holy empress part.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I've checked the list with tweaks but i don't find these 2 particular that i don't know how to change.
You can edit Karryns stats with rpg save editor, or use save editor online, or the cheat menu plugin.
I managed to decrease fatigue editing the values of recovery from rest places, some eccesories effects and even editing post battle fatiue rate.

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
Aaand done.
That was an 18:06 hours (+whatever the failed first attempt was) well squandered

1654547824315.png

Ending sequence seemed kinda sparse. Probably saved the directors cut for the sloots
And how does one activate the "free play" mode? Yoinked me straight to the NG option.

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
Hey yall, are there any mods that make it possible to wear some of the outfits that karryn wears at times available to use at all times. (maybe even some custom outifts?) :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes