Nov 28, 2017
I just want to say this is an amazing game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a question: in KP-mod (the one with the tattoo) do you know how to start livestream and prostitution?

So, i made a small plugin that allows you to hide the battlehub with a key press whenever you want, this plugin just reuses a command that already exists in the vanilla game but rem never assigned a key to. the default key is f10 so expect it to conflict with whatever mod that reuses the same key.
What other mods do you know that use a hotkey like that?

Guys! Guys...
You want to slide your rook into her open file I see.

Last edited:

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
I have a question: in KP-mod (the one with the tattoo) do you know how to start livestream and prostitution?
All you have to do is make sure it is "night time" in simple words Karryn is naked, and roam around the base you should see a camera/ streamer sort of layout on the screen. I am not sure tho whether Karryn need to be high in sex and corruption (tho she most likely needs to be)

Reactions: Djoni Makaroni

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.12 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.4.12 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Kasumi27582

Jan 29, 2022
can the lastest cc mod version work with the lastest game version i use vortex to install mod but it seem that it not work. i download with this link by the way not from steam.

Last edited:

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Is there a "chastity" mod? I mean, I'd like to do a run where Karry gets as slutty as possible without losing her virginity, but it's really hard to keep the pussy meter down in certain situations.

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
For some reason, this game randomly crashes on start with the error message "Pixi.js Error: Could not initialize shader". Even if I managed to get it to start properly by just retrying, it would still crash randomly during game play. This is very annoying, and I don't know the cause.

One clue is that the game's executable name is "nw.exe" rather than the common "game.exe", suggests the author replaced the engine that came with RPGM with one from nw.js. So I tried to download a newer version from the nw.js official site and replace the files in the game folder, and it worked. The game now starts every time I run it, and I haven't come across any crashes since.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Is there a "chastity" mod? I mean, I'd like to do a run where Karry gets as slutty as possible without losing her virginity, but it's really hard to keep the pussy meter down in certain situations.
There is no dedicated mod for it no. But it's not hard to edit the desire requirements for any act to make them impossible to achieve.

Found in RemtairyKarrynPassives.js

Changethe value of req to something over 200, or return a value over 200 at the end.

Reactions: Josedx9

alexander.fekalis

May 17, 2022
For all save beggers:

SAVE FOR KARRYN'S PRISON
I played on version 1.2.4.10, but I think this save will work for all 1.2.4.xx

First save: Free mode (Slut 290), no riots.
Reputation stats:
  1. Visitor Center: 0
  2. Bar: 5
  3. Toilet: idk
  4. Strip Club: 23
  5. Gym: 1

Second save: Autosave before the final boss, for those who are interested in a "happy" ending

Instruction how to use: Unzip the archive in the Karryn's Prison/www

It should turn out like this:

1689007660143.png

nguyênx2

Jul 26, 2019
Help, does anyone know to add CCmods to the newest version? i manually just copy the whole www and meta file in CCmod 2.1.2 and it doesn't work , i don't know what t need to next cause my english is very bad

nguyênx2

Jul 26, 2019
i played 4 hours with no mod(i dunno the mod i installed is work or not) and just got the masturbate sences when deafeated but no sex sences .So i wonder did i play wrong way or i must go further to earn some scenes ? 1.png
2.png

Sercilius

Aug 3, 2018
i played 4 hours with no mod(i dunno the mod i installed is work or not) and just got the masturbate sences when deafeated but no sex sences .So i wonder did i play wrong way or i must go further to earn some scenes ? View attachment 2760931
View attachment 2760932
You are playing the modded version of the game, because condoms are not in vanilla version(even tho they don't influence any sex scenes in game).

But the thing is that i see you have low slut level and to get sex scenes you actually need to stay a while in battle to get more passives statuses.

Reactions: nguyênx2

bricanyl

Oct 9, 2018
i played 4 hours with no mod(i dunno the mod i installed is work or not) and just got the masturbate sences when deafeated but no sex sences .So i wonder did i play wrong way or i must go further to earn some scenes ? View attachment 2760931
View attachment 2760932
Sex scenes are gotten based on Karryn's desire levels and enemy sex skills. You can see Karryn's required desire levels by getting edicts selling her information (in the first edict tab). These let you mouse over the desire gauges during battle to get the exact number required. If you want higher max desire levels you need passives gained through gameplay, which you'll eventually get without having to try.
A goblin has the cunnilingus and penetration skills. This means that if Karryn has the required desire level the goblin can eat her out and initiate sex if she isn't wearing clothes. The goblin cant initiate any other type of sex act without the appropriate skill, so if you're looking for more sex attacks from a specific type of enemy then you'll have to edit some files.

Reactions: nguyênx2
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes