Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Lads, can anyone help me out? I got to the final level and decided to fuck around, are there any cheats to make it that control and order do not go down? Trying to explore all the animations n stuff and side jobs to see what they do but I have to deal with riots all the fucking time ;-;, plus I'm piss poor and can't make money >.>

Reactions: ibizadalton

senator29

Apr 27, 2023
Lads, can anyone help me out? I got to the final level and decided to fuck around, are there any cheats to make it that control and order do not go down? Trying to explore all the animations n stuff and side jobs to see what they do but I have to deal with riots all the fucking time ;-;, plus I'm piss poor and can't make money >.>
if karryn is sluttish enough then you can get a free roam ending

NitrogeniuM

Jan 31, 2018
MTool is my favorite Cheat tool for H games it supports lots of engines and you can even accelerate the time as many times as you want so it can make walking across the maps a breeze.
EDIT: you can also Change variables OFC meaning you can set many things to your tastes.
and as for Karyn's prison you could also adjust Remtairy.JS and JS files in general if you know what you're doing to fit the game to your liking (Stats& Progression wise) after beating the game 3 times on every difficulty i just set my Daily Edicts to about 10 to unlock stuff faster

Reactions: Wizmoe

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
If you get the Happy Ending, you can stay in the Prison forever without being able to lose. Also on the 5th Floor you can then do free battles with choosing enemies to fight and such.
Thanks for the reply! By Happy Ending, do you mean just beating the final boss? Another poster mentioned that you had to get the Slut Ending to get that free play mode, are they the same ending?

if karryn is sluttish enough then you can get a free roam ending
So if I beat the game without making Karryn slutty I WON'T unlock free roam?

I'd hate to beat the game and get the wrong ending, haha.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Thanks for the reply! By Happy Ending, do you mean just beating the final boss? Another poster mentioned that you had to get the Slut Ending to get that free play mode, are they the same ending?

Have sexual interactions(handjob, titjob, vaginal sex etc) with prisoners and guards and you'll get happy ending. You can keep her vaginal and anal virginity and still get the happy ending if you want to.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

Yeah Happy Ending is the Slut ending. But you can also reach free play mode with all firsts intact, except first kiss. I have a save in free play mode with all firsts intact if you want

Reactions: yagha22

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
You can edit RemtairyPrison.js to make riots happen less frequently and give yourself more time before you subjugate a level.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

catlikemusic

Feb 4, 2024
Does anyone have the game save file? I need it to experience, the game is too difficult for me piss poor and can't make money:3

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
Commenting here again to voice my opinion on Rems next game.

It should be a game where you play as a super heroine and the gameplay would be similar to Karry's Prison but you would unlock different super powers over time that would let you dominate other super heroes / thugs or villians / be dominated by them.

There would be your run of the mill thugs etc. and known thugs (like in karryns prison), but named super heroes in your camp (or building) that you can talk to and corrupt over time / interact / eventually have sex with (they might even corrupt you). And you would face super villains as boss fights / maybe even random encounters.

Please rem youre our only hope.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: False Memory

Hal3023

Dec 16, 2021
Commenting here again to voice my opinion on Rems next game.

It should be a game where you play as a super heroine and the gameplay would be similar to Karry's Prison but you would unlock different super powers over time that would let you dominate other super heroes / thugs or villians / be dominated by them.

There would be your run of the mill thugs etc. and known thugs (like in karryns prison), but named super heroes in your camp (or building) that you can talk to and corrupt over time / interact / eventually have sex with (they might even corrupt you). And you would face super villains as boss fights / maybe even random encounters.

Please rem youre our only hope.
Na it should be a game about a Succubus whose Boobs grow from having more sex, with similar mechanics like KP. But have Combat skills, Sex Skills and Drain Skills (=Sex Skills that kill)

• Thinking Face

erdi06

Aug 5, 2023
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
is this saved file still can be use in lastest game version??

• Wow
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes