RPGM - Completed - Karryn's Prison [v1.2.9.64 + DLCs] [Remtairy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

don.shakalov

After playing this game 2 or 3 times, I can give my honest 100% objective unpaid opinion (but who asked?).

Pros:
    Excellent battle rape system.
    Great title and perk system, never seen anything remotely similar.
    Abundance of hentai scenes.
    Well-made corruption, the protagonist doesn't become a full-blown slut after she loses a couple of times to some goblins (and if you actually want that, there is a cheat mod).
    Really hot protagonist.

Cons:
    The h-content gets a bit repetitive after a while.
    A noticeable part of the content focuses on inhuman species (goblins, lizardmen), which may be a bit unsettling (unless that's your fetish, I'm not kinkshaming anyone as long as ntr isn't your fetish).
    The scenes may seem a bit vanilla, especially after all those degenerate RPGM games out there.
    On the first playthrough it's easy to go into sadistic mode, which will make corruption much harder (solution: don't hesitate to use cheats).

To sum up, this is a definite 4.5/5 (rounded to 5 because only integer ratings are allowed). I totally recommend playing this game at least once to any corruption fan reading my review.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

eFeX_

Just registered to rate this game, I've been playing several H games:

Art - Very nice, even if I don't really like Super Huge boobs, Karin is ok!

Mechanics: Interesting, grindy though.

Story: It's an H game, you can't expect a lot of story, even when Japanese games xD.

Gameplay: A lot.

It's really a good game for RPGmaker.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6480751

One of the best corruption games I've come across.

The management and battle/sex battle systems are surprisingly detailed, and the option of English/Japanese dual audio for the main character is appreciated.

There are no sex scenes in the traditional sense as they are interactive and part of the combat/numerous mini-games (because of this there's no gallery), and building-up enough corruption to engage in them takes a while, but the art is good and the gradual nature of the corruption, and various different upgrade paths provide high replay-ability (you can build both the prison and Karryn's abilities/stats/sexual inhibitions several different ways, both sexual and not, and there are 3 difficulty levels).

The mini-games are also a nice distraction, and have a bit of depth in-and-of themselves, come with unique costumes for the tit(pun intended)-ular character with potential for very naughty situations/outcomes than can and will very likely occur during them.

Overall if you like battlef*ck/corruption/femdom/sub (you can build Karryn to be either way or both) games and are not bothered by the tags, I highly recommend giving it a try (I even bought the game on Steam to support the developer).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bryx

This is the best RPGM Game I have ever played , everything is this game feels amazing , the gameplay the corruption , the attacks , how everything evolves around the main game and plot
    I remember struggling in the game A LOT back to half a year ago more or less but now they have patches the game with the new DLC and QoL improvements which makes your experience with the game much much complete and satisfactory .

Game is completely a journey if you're into corruption this game is a must.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ononi

Honestly,prob the best H game ever made.

Pros

-Best corruption system that changes Karryn's personality slowly
    -Great VA both english and japanese
    -Great variety of kinks and poses
    -Great combat that can be getting rid of prisoners fast as possible to fucking them dry while regaining energy
    -Incredible side jobs and activities (Barmaid,Striper ect.)

I'm probably missing some but basically its great!...uhh right cons...umm...there are none I guess:BootyTime:
  6. 5.00 star(s)

GhostThick

great story, great art, rich feature, support mods, it's best. i hope theres some sandbox and management although it can make the game to need storage free to over 3gb i still gonna play no mater what. but for older pc this game a bit heavy so i recomended if wanna play this using 2nd gen intel i3 with 8gb-more ram or 3rd gen intel i3 with 4-8gb ram at least
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Global matrix

The game is really great,you've done really good job ,it was pleasure to play though,but would you mind to add some double anal and double vaginal scenes,o think that would be cool,and Also would help for our Chief warden to share a new experiences and new level of pleasure,plot main story everything is cool,and also that would great if you've added a bit more of customisation!thank you so much for your Great work !!!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

swords776

Even though it has little to no animated H scenes the art is very well done Still making it able to compete with some of the best stuff out there while keeping the presentation quite simple.

Overall visuals gamewise look pretty nice. not the generic rpg maker visuals here. Battles system is also far more interesting than the more generic rpg battles in quite some hentai games. The story ain't anything special but it does ad to the experience. The resource management system in terms of game progression is also very satisfying let alone keeping the prison in check.

The gameplay loop here is very satisfiying with tons of depth and things to unlock. There are multiple ways to play the game as either someone pure or a total slut. Also so many fetishes here. The corruption aspect in this game is also very nicely done.

The overall package of this game is very strong, Presentation is great, the gameplay is excellent, allot of things to do and unlock.

IMO however the strongest point of this game is the godlike voice acting. which elevates the overall game experience to the next lvl. It's probably the best english voice acting in a hentai game, So many lines aswell. top tier stuff in this department, it's unmatched.

Overall an S+ tier H game hard to find something better than this.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

t2Bc

I found this game really appealing. It makes good use of RPGM.

Gameplay is rather complex and challenging. It is fun trying different paths. The minigames get rather repetitive. All in all, this is a game you should not miss if you are looking for something beyond the VN genre.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

MoneyMan181

TL;DR: While it's very obvious a ton of work was put into this game and it's a good package overall, it still has some relatively major flaws. I would recommend playing until Karryn becomes a slut and then stop soon after. I focus almost entirely on the negatives because it's a very well produced game besides these things.

-The first and most obvious one is that it's just extremely repetitive. You will see the same CGs over and over and over and over, do the exact same jobs over and over and over, do the same battlefuck nonsense over and over and over, etc. The only variation comes is when Karryn gets corrupted into changing her expressions and voice lines, but that's not really enough to keep interest over a long period of time. Even that goes away once you're at max slut level so literally everything just blends together into a constant sex marathon with no breaks. Once you reach that point, most of the gameplay is thrown out the window and there is very little point in playing anymore. I can't bring myself to finish my playthrough because there really isn't much point to after Karryn becomes a slut.

-Adding on to the repetition, there is no way for Karryn to become sadistic in terms of sex scenes. It seems like the dev was going to include a mechanic like this(Sadistic stat, special voice lines, titles, footjobs, etc.), but I guess they figured it would be too much work and scrapped the idea midway. Really sucks because this would've helped a lot in terms of player agency and variety.

-There is no meaningful story or dialogue whatsoever. Normally I would not bring this up if the game obviously wasn't focusing on it, but this again wraps back around to the game feeling samey without it. Is that to say I need a super involved story in a game like this? No, but I would prefer SOMETHING to distract me from the abysmally boring gameplay loop that is end-game. The game also doesn't take itself very seriously and every single man exists solely to corrupt Karryn. Another thing that gets grating after 15+ hours.

-You are punished for having high order and actually doing your job correctly. I don't think this needs explanation on why it's bad.

-Trying to remain pure sort of forces you to speed-run the game, as you will forcefully get titles that give you permanent debuffs for the rest of the game no matter how well you play. I absolutely cannot stand games that all but force you to go through them at their pace rather than your own.

Like I keep saying, the game gets extremely repetitive with no variation later on. It starts off strong and stays that way for a while, but fizzles out very quickly the second you're forced into using sex in battle to keep winning. The game legitimately becomes a chore to go through, though it is genuinely fun before that.

Fuck whoever thought it would be fun to try and avoid people when your outfit gets ruined. Makes slut Karryn nearly unplayable having to deal with that so much.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Degenerate42

A deserved 5 stars, fun game although maybe a bit too slow and repetitive for some people. You spend basically 80% of your time in combat doing the same thing, but the title system is really fun and there is slow burn corruption. There's also a little NTR (karryn wants to stay loyal to the royal prince and marry him, and the prince sends you letters and a gift for every floor you clear), which might be good or bad depending on your taste. The only thing Im missing is clothing options. I would have loved to see more sexy outfits, yes there are outfits you get when you do your "sidejob" for the prison but those didn't really do it for me. It's also a fairly hard game, sexual defeat will slowly but inevitably happen if you lose a couple times. Good game though, definitely recommend to download atleast once.

UPDATE: There are mods for this game that add new outfits and other things, check out their discord server
  12. 5.00 star(s)

candyate

Despite some shortcomings, it is still a definite 5/5.

There is a very well fleshed out gameplay system, a good variety of enemies and sex scenes, multiple side jobs with unique mechanics, different combat styles for the player to experiment with, interactive combat H system, voiced MC, hundreds of passives that the player can acquire that alters Karryn's stats.. It is very obvious that the dev put a LOT of work into this. It is a game worth hundreds of hours of gameplay.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

SweetMelancholy

As a lover of corruption, this has become one of my all-time favorites. I've always avoided playing this because I always thought it wouldn't be all that good, but I fell in love with it. The titles you obtain and all the passives that can be added on top of you is just amazing. I usually don't like corruption games that don't have Humiliation included as a tag, but this was still superb. My favorite RPGM game so far. I'm so upset that I've reached the ending, even though the game was as complete as could be, I was still wanting even more! But this game delivered everything it sought out to do, and I'm just greedy. Wish we had an option for how long the minigames lasts, for me they were too short. But for others I've seen on reviews, they were too long. Maybe the mods had an option for you to adjust this, but I just couldn't find it. The art is amazing and the full voice acting was sexy.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Throwaway44

+ It's a complete game

+ Art, Karryn looks great

+ Dialogue

+ Edict system.

+ Fighting system (until you get unavoidingly corrupted so this becomes a negative after level 1 or 2)

- Tedious. You get corrupted no matter what you do, which is kinda fine but in terms of game design this means you'll lose more which means that progress is EXTREMELY slow.

- Mini games last way too long and based on a weird system which means a lot of clicking for simple tasks.

- Sex scenes have the same issue as the mini games. They last way too long and you have barely any influence on them.

- Some traits get added for no reason other than to corrupt Karryn when there is no clear reasoning. Some do (like first anal or so), but a lot doesn't make sense.

- No gallery.

- Endings are not worth the grind

- The way to get most money (low order) does not make sense plotwise. You get rewarded for doing a bad job.

All in all, I don't get why this gets the title of best H game.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

D-Boy22

this overhyped game that is unbalance with awful game design game sucks all the fun out of it. The game is also slow tedious grind feast that leaves you with no real choice, everything forces you down the slut route.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Arrngrim

A must play for ANY hentai enthusiast, there are so many fetishes here, so much action, just... *chef's kiss*

You will NOT be disappointed. There's an actual game here and the plot is hilarious and memorable. Seriously, give this game a try. And if you really enjoy it, buy it on Steam to support Rem & Sachi.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

haythetrash

Amazing high quality game. Erotic play within minutes of boot up. Actually fun gameplay design for female protagonist type game. Reasons to keep playing. A balanced level up system. I don't even like femsub, the game is just that good.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

1erRadiant

Best game from here I've played so far, incredible gameplay and good scenes !
    The mods are decent too and add some fetishes, and the game can be replayed without too much repetition. More mods are in dev and available on remtairy's server
  19. 5.00 star(s)

SleepDage

One of the best H games I've ever played, even if it's on alpha It has waaay more content than expected and I love how stressful it can be to manage the prison while doing a "virgin" route and maybe needs a tweak or two but I would recommend it anyways
  20. 5.00 star(s)

blackrabite

Quite possibly the best made eroge ever. The story is extremely well written, with deep and complex characters, a funny plot, and a strong sense of emotion. The gameplay is also excellent, with a mix of visual novel-style narrative and interactive decision-making that can significantly impact the outcome of the story. The artwork and soundtrack are also top notch, adding to the overall immersive experience.