Deus Inu

Nov 14, 2022
Latest versions of those mods should work on the latest game version, though I haven't tried yet.

I would hope you have Mod Settings installed also, as it is a required mod for both Fast Cut-Ins and CC Mod (and pretty much all mods in general)
Yep all required mods are installed properly and are working, Kp mod / Selective Rendering and etc... it's just the fast cut-ins preload that is the problem for me, since I also have a potato phone, it can never finish it's optimization...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
--snip--
potato phone
--snip--
Well... that was a crucial piece of information to leave out :FacePalm:

Either do it on a PC so you can make a config.rpgsave file that has the setting turned off, or find the code that sets the default value of the setting and flip it to false.

• Haha
Reactions: Deus Inu

firfly6969

Jan 30, 2024
You are trying to play with newest versions of mods but your game version is older, they are incompatible. Either download older versions of mods that are compatible with your game version or download newer versions of the game.
where can i get the newest games version?

Deus Inu

Nov 14, 2022
Well... that was a crucial piece of information to leave out :FacePalm:

Either do it on a PC so you can make a config.rpgsave file that has the setting turned off, or find the code that sets the default value of the setting and flip it to false.
Though I thought it would be obvious with the joiplay buttons on top and at the bottom of the screen, but anyways I'll just revert to the old version of the mod.

Thanks for trying to help though!

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
Can anyone please explain how to progress my gym reputation? Using demonstrate doesn't seem to be working. I've used it several days in a row and gym reputation is still at 1

senator29

Apr 27, 2023
Can anyone please explain how to progress my gym reputation? Using demonstrate doesn't seem to be working. I've used it several days in a row and gym reputation is still at 1
you need to unlock e few gym based passives before you can start getting intimate with the gymbros if i recall correctly

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
you need to unlock e few gym based passives before you can start getting intimate with the gymbros if i recall correctly
I'm not having a problem getting intimate with them, as I can already use 'Demonstrate'. My question is why my gym reputation is not rising despite using it and getting intimate with the gym members for several days straight.

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
That's weird. Just alternating between observe and advice until you get the red text ('his form is perfect' for example) should get you gym rep pretty easily. Instead of immediately going for demonstrate, just do this instead. Otherwise your game is bugged.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Litshadow
4.60 star(s) 431 Votes