Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
Is there a sex scene for the strip club game ?

Just like for the Bar by example ?
Well, if you consider the private dance option to be a sex scene I would say yes there is. Essentially, once you have the relevant title you can after 6 minutes invite inmates who are aroused (red faces, mid to high desires) to a ''private dance'' where they can have intercourse.

Getting the title is relatively fast, I think you have to get strip dance reputation to 5 and you get it.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
> www > JS > plugins > RemtairyEdicts.js (open with notepad) > Search for "Variable income"( need to use "find" tool under edit tab) > change "let income = 0" to whatever value and now you spawn that much gold every day.

And yes fully built virgin karryn with minimum sex passives and all the content unlocked descend into a prison nympho is maximum boner fuel.
Or just edit your save using saveeditoronline.com or something.

Sep 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another idea would be to add some code to end the game. Because when you get pretty far into the game it can become impossible to end the game to start a new game+ because your passive order will keep it from ending.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
My G-d!!! So that was her plan all along!? An army of purple haired thugs, guards and monsters all calling Karryn 'Mommy', defeats the final boss easily and advances on the capital, wresting the empire from the emperor. But as she still has a crush on the emperor but has been corrupted by the prison she ties him to a chair and uses him as a sex toy in a Yandere manner everyday alongside the men of the kingdom and her own children. Then she usurps the throne and becomes 'Empress Karryn'. Managers across the realm become afraid....
When my Karryn made "that look" after going full sadist sex tilt I just absolutely knew that given the chance; she could absolutely sow exactly that kind of chaos. And then some.

I would pay good money to see this beloved lunatic lean ever more this way.

That said, the idea of Karryn playing preggo pokemon with the inmates to either raise an army or as a profitable breeding service definitely made me curious. Edicts? Profit? Control? Minigame? Surely there's room for expansion in that area. Heh, if only.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Fuck me sideways. I deleted the old version before transferring my save over to the new one.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Fuck me sideways. I deleted the old version before transferring my save over to the new one.
I've heard there are programs to restore something that you deleted even from the bin, so if you really don't want to start over you can give that a try.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I've heard there are programs to restore something that you deleted even from the bin, so if you really don't want to start over you can give that a try.
Ye there are, but last time I did that to restore photos and stuff from an old HDD it took ages to find the correct program that doesn't ask for your money and stuff.

I'd rather just replay the game tbh. Atleast I managed to do the strip job once on a different version.

fokc161

Mar 10, 2019
Can someone give full save with a fully pumped reputation and depravity (bar, reception, strip club, toilet)?

Last edited:

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Anyone knows which plugin has functions to calculate slut level and pleasure damage from enemies? I cant seem to find any thread related to these things.

Jables

Oct 31, 2017
Well, this is a weird bug, I can't seem to find any mention of it in this thread. The problem is when you get victory screen, the name of the skill is displayed as " ¥REM_DESC[skill_115_name]". I tracked this down to the \www\data\Skills.json where there is no text in the object (supposed to represent a passive) with the 115 id. The weird thing is that the Passive screen displays all the text correctly (I assume the data comes from another json), so it's not game-breaking, just annoying.

It seems to be present in the latest link for MEGA. I'll dig into it a bit later, but hopefully someone knows a fix.

Reactions: Grex

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Hey quick question, how do you interact with the glory holes in the bathroom stall at all? Been grindig out the corruption and have a super high slut level but I only ever get options to do masturbating stuff

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Hey quick question, how do you interact with the glory holes in the bathroom stall at all? Been grindig out the corruption and have a super high slut level but I only ever get options to do masturbating stuff
u masturbate until someone puts there cock through the hole. Then you do your stuff

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
u masturbate until someone puts there cock through the hole. Then you do your stuff
That's the thing I do just that, all the desires through the roof and what not and then when a cock pokes through the only thing I can do is stare at it

Legionnaire

Feb 25, 2018
That's the thing I do just that, all the desires through the roof and what not and then when a cock pokes through the only thing I can do is stare at it
Have you unlocked the sex skills trough the normal combat first? After a certain amount of sex actions happen to you, you'll eventually be able to initiate it yourself. Once you unlock that you can properly use the gloryhole.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99
4.60 star(s) 384 Votes