Collection Pinup Kase Daiki collection [2024-02-10] [加瀬大輝/加瀬大輝@2日目東A10a]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mikeysmith7189

Feb 2, 2022
which links?
The only links that work for me in the 2020, 2021 and Bonuses is UploadHaven. UploadHaven downloads a file that opens as a CD-ROM, prompts me to install within the folder. Am I supposed to be hitting install? I've never worked with that file before. Could you also explain what PSD is below with the number ranges you've labeled, sorry I am new to the site and these things in general. Thanks for taking the time to answer me :)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The only links that work for me in the 2020, 2021 and Bonuses is UploadHaven. UploadHaven downloads a file that opens as a CD-ROM, prompts me to install within the folder. Am I supposed to be hitting install? I've never worked with that file before. Could you also explain what PSD is below with the number ranges you've labeled, sorry I am new to the site and these things in general. Thanks for taking the time to answer me :)
psd are Photoshop files, you don't need them if you don't want to edit the pictures.

Mikeysmith7189

Feb 2, 2022
psd are Photoshop files, you don't need them if you don't want to edit the pictures.
Gotcha, is there any way you can fix any of the links for the 2020 and bonus files? Or could you explain to me how the UploadHaven file works and how I can get it from that? Thanks <3

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Gotcha, is there any way you can fix any of the links for the 2020 and bonus files? Or could you explain to me how the UploadHaven file works and how I can get it from that? Thanks <3
i'll fix the links tomorrow, the uploadhaven file seems corrupted

Reactions: Mikeysmith7189

Hentai8190

May 1, 2022
Thanks for Uploading , rf96 !

Could you please Repair gofile.io 's link cause it says :
IMG_20220511_174840.jpg

Last edited:

KuroMeganeKun

Jul 7, 2020
This is the artist's announcement

Thank you for your continued support, Daiki Kase.

As I mentioned in one of the previous articles, it is no longer possible to upload PSD data including unintegrated mosaic layers from now on.
We have received a warning from FANBOX management, and if proper concealment process is not performed next time, your account will be suspended without notice.
We do not want to take the risk of finding a loophole and uploading mosaic-free images in the future.
For now, we will upload high-resolution PSD data in a thin mosaic from now on.
Below is an example image. ↓
vsjTmVBUBCtBd73SGgKtw7Fg.jpeg
We have also integrated the mosaic layer in all past hundreds of images.
(It was a hell of a task, though I deserved it...)
Please note that this is not a minor correction as this was done in a hurry.
(I don't have the strength or time to make any more corrections. ......)

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Fuck Fanbox

Someone should tell him to go on Patreon or release the uncensored sets on Gumroad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikeysmith7189
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote