RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
I tried playing katalist on my phone with joiplay but when I want to start the game I get the message script error does someone know what to do because I did the same thing with tower of trample and always in debt and it worked just fine so I don't know why katalist won't work

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
Do you literally get "message script error" or something slightly more detailed?

Could be caused by a plugin Teary uses but don't quote me on this. If you run into the issue again, please try to provide a screenshot (or log - remember to remove any and all sensitive info first) so people can help.
I don't know if you used joi play before but nothing happens I do the thinks I have to do for the game to start and then nothing happends black screen and on the top just *script error*

Last edited:

smashrpass6

Jun 20, 2021
Will this next update have the last succubus? We been talkin bout Jaileen since I beat Vhidna but then I had to fight Bonnie Frost, Ayleen, Miki, and Maven (not in that order) hen they said Jaileen next but nobody after so I'm curious as to weather or not this last update will complete the game. Anybody know?

Jun 10, 2021
right iv been messing around with the audio asin ive extracted and found the one i want so how do i change the audio i hear in the battle scenes

essentially how do i swap the audio of certain scenes with another audio file from the game

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
from what was said teary started working again on the game like a week ago. personally i kinda hope that 0.8 is just the rest of what was teased in march (#1,134) plus much needed bugfixes. making it too big woud take an even longer time in which we are stuck with this buggy version 0.79 and coud backfire on him if it doesn't work out as planned again.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Umm questions I lost countless times to Miki and nothing has happened, and Bonnie I only got one scene so far of her smother you into submission, anything else?

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Which version are you playing, Pre-Alpha 0.07.5 or Pre-Alpha Lazyfix 0.07.9?

Please see earlier posts for Crawl sub routes and special content that was added, as well as known bugs and a non-exhaustive list of gamebreaking bugs.

It says 0.07.9 on the file folder, although the game's main menu just says v0.07 not giving the little detail. I guess I'll try fishing through comments like you suggested.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes