RPGM Katalist [v0.097.2] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
Bonnie's update was good, like every part except the most "strong" one. Waiting to see who will be the next girls to receive this small update before the new main story expansion.

toon667

Aug 21, 2019
anyone knows what he will add to the next update? Not really interested in bonnie ngl
It's based on vote winners for the small updates, winner of the first poll was Bonnie, winner of the 2nd poll is Tracy. Next version will focus on Tracy.

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
Is tracy the findom school girl or am I mistaken
edit: nvm. Her content was royally buggy last time tho

Last edited:

misterzl1

Nov 26, 2020
Just checking, is there any way to hide the dialogue boxes during scenes? There are some scenes where the dialogue box covers parts of the animation.

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Bonnie's update was good, like every part except the most "strong" one. Waiting to see who will be the next girls to receive this small update before the new main story expansion.
Feel like a better explanation could've been done for the massage minigame but otherwise I really liked it. I feel like a lotta similar stuff could be done with the other girls in the game. I feel like Vhidna needs it most though, she's missing a lot I feel, but given the current story I feel like more is going to be expanded upon regarding her.

Reactions: pineapple-ann

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Feel like a better explanation could've been done for the massage minigame but otherwise I really liked it. I feel like a lotta similar stuff could be done with the other girls in the game. I feel like Vhidna needs it most though, she's missing a lot I feel, but given the current story I feel like more is going to be expanded upon regarding her.
How did you get Bonnie to work? She won't appear in her room at all for me.

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
How did you get Bonnie to work? She won't appear in her room at all for me.
Bonnie's new content is on 0.97.2 only. Also she re-appears I think after the cutscene where you kill walter. Her not being there is not a bug. If she is not there before that it is probably because you haven't sniffed her pantyhose which you can do when she locks herself in the bathroom. I will say the pantyhose thing can be kinda buggy, but leave and re-enter enough times and you can get the option to sniff it.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes