RPGM Katalist [v0.097.2] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
Ok it would be WAY better if you can add some kind of guide in the game, for example right now I'm stuck at the ritual area after the cult leader ditched me after the phone call.
Edit: ok turns out it has to be night time, but for some reason the guy was there during evening. But then there's another problem, the equipment menu is broken, now I can't use any of the equipment the witch gave me, any ideas?

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2017
Ok it would be WAY better if you can add some kind of guide in the game, for example right now I'm stuck at the ritual area after the cult leader ditched me after the phone call.
Edit: ok turns out it has to be night time, but for some reason the guy was there during evening. But then there's another problem, the equipment menu is broken, now I can't use any of the equipment the witch gave me, any ideas?

To get to the equipment screen there is an odd bug but easily sorted once you get used to it. Just remember to double select, so if you play with the mouse i found you select the 'equipment' option and then press enter and the menu appears. Alternatively if using keyboard just press the enter key twice. The game has bugs but overall highlighting them here will hopefully get them fixed in future versions. I so far think either a quick tutorial is necessary for the game as a lot of the bugs (with the exception of one) seemed to be from a lack of guidance to the player rather than requiring a restart as it froze broke the game.

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
Love the game so far. The map seems overly huge and confused me from time to time, I feel as if there is a lot of useless space that doesn’t need to exist. Really hope to see more foot scenes as i’ve seen a lot of people request, i’ll float in that same boat. Keep up the great work!

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Preview of .02 new update on Patreon, should be out SOON (not yet available) -

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes