RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
I am (un)official Teary's spokesperson. This is (un)official Teary speaking word by word:

I love you community, I try to make the game as good as I can and I am sorry for not being able to keep up with the udates but I would never let you down on purpose like Ko.. [censored by chinese government]. Stay tuned for more awesome content!

Attention, image below is mirror of reality

View attachment 1502916
thank you but even more words of affirmation after another delay, which we were already given isnt really helping
this just feels like a travis scott apology

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Early Preview - Teary
won't preview much as I still want to do the actual preview on the release day, so these are mostly report pics, the first 5 pics are from this update; the 6th is from 0.099, which is mainly focused on Vhidna.

Vaila and Dominic's are examples for the remade old CGs; while I didn't edit every old CG I managed to remake the ones that were bothering me the most. the 5th is an example for the remade maps, as some didn't make much sense or were indeed too big for what's planned in this Chapter so I edited them; other maps might be edited too in the near future. This is a small part but for the other edits and changes please wait for the changelog on release.

Regarding the monthly schedule, yes, I was actually finishing stuff at a fast rate again so I thought that if I rushed it I could somehow finish, and I did finish the content, but the ending stages are still ridiculous; I clearly have to make some changes to get back to monthly. Drawing/animating/writing aren't the problem, I'm making stuff way ahead, it's the rest that's just THAT tedious. And no I don't want to change the schedule to every 2-3 months or the such, I still want to get back to monthly; when 0.09 is released I will get more invested in the production stages, "how exactly" idk, but I want to, so I will find a way eventually. I had planned to be done with this Chapter by the new year, but with all these delays it got all messed up; and it's frustrating me a lot, so I want to finish as soon as possible.

Anyway, release is as soon as I finish. Sorry for missing the dates again.

View attachment 1501782 View attachment 1501783 View attachment 1501784 View attachment 1501785 View attachment 1501786 View attachment 1501787
This gonna be good!

Cundalini

Jan 5, 2020
i stuck on the second ritual i cant find witch called vaila location says witch's house but witch is not here this a bug or something plz help edit: opened new save and solved

Last edited:

Cundalini

Jan 5, 2020
I stuck on miss marcy's route she says come with me we are going to the teachers room but scene is not playing anybody have solution or save from here plz reply

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
beside domina and tower of trample, is there any game like this that i can play till teary takes pity on us by releasing a new version?

Feb 23, 2021
i know i am late af but does anyone have a save from just before the new macky content, i played it when it was first out but it was glitched and you couldnt progress it, does anyone have it?

Robin187

Jan 26, 2019

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
beside domina and tower of trample, is there any game like this that i can play till teary takes pity on us by releasing a new version?
Some rpgm games with 3d art: Darktoz games like Captured by dark elves, Asylum, etc (mostly femdom, also futas), The Prison 2, Harshville ( almost abandoned but has some content), Mistress of the forest (mostly foot fetish), Second class.
Succubus crest has a very good 2d art but femdom is light. Magic femdom has no art, but there's a lot of fetishes and good writing.
Peniban quest(long jap game with heavy femdom, lots of pegging)

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
To the people asking for advice or how to get by bugged content, just wait a few days(?) until the next update goes live. It may very well fix your problem.

Reactions: chesire

zvix

Oct 15, 2021
What is MVY and MVL in terms of characteristics?
ps Who is difficult to defeat NOO. Use Calm Down (when you have the "heart" debuff) until breast tease then Use Focus.
Use Focus the next turn after breast tease
pss rare event Noo, screenshots

Last edited:

Destration

Nov 21, 2021
Please, i started the game like 1 week ago and i wanted to know if there is a way to win against Ayleen because i always die and like i'm playing on mobile i can't add package from here. So if someone know how to defeat her please help me.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes