RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

norpbuh

Mar 7, 2020
Please, i started the game like 1 week ago and i wanted to know if there is a way to win against Ayleen because i always die and like i'm playing on mobile i can't add package from here. So if someone know how to defeat her please help me.
lower difficulty is one option , otherwise you gotta use your brain

• Angry
Reactions: Gappa007

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Its my brithday tomorrow and all I want is the Katalist update, the ToT update, to win the lottery, and world peace. Is that too much to ask?
happy birthday
Please, i started the game like 1 week ago and i wanted to know if there is a way to win against Ayleen because i always die and like i'm playing on mobile i can't add package from here. So if someone know how to defeat her please help me.
use scattershot (to generate energy), fumigate (to counter her debuffs) and energy explosion (to kill her). a weapon with decent magic attack helps.
btw f95 has a search function, finding answers to frequently asked questions isn't hard. i alone answered this question at least 3 times by now.

Reactions: CootyzBoi

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Use Scattershot to make energy orbs, and Fumigate when you get her special Magenta debuff or blue debuff. Everything else about her is normal. Pretty sure thats all you gotta do but it's been a while, waiting for that sweet update drop ;)

If you are still having a hard time, just lower the difficulty.

Edit : Seems Nait Steve beat me to it, although thats weird because your response didn't show up until after I posted mine, weird.

zvix

Oct 15, 2021
Please skip the screen, which quests remained unfinished in v0.08FF. Or can everything be done?

Jun 10, 2021
use a save editor and simply increase your attack damage and health (you can edit other things but to simply play the game as in to win when you need to win and progress with the story i would advise to just increase health and attack power for that fight only) here is a link to a offical post on save editors with a lot more question you might have on them

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

SubCobalt

Jan 6, 2020
Are there any known fixes that prevents Beverly from freezing the game in the library the next time you meet her after looking at her panties? Also, is there any content with Vhidna at the hotel right now outside of the few dialogue options she has while standing by the mirror?

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
So I slept in class, ms.Macky says I can't leave yet and I should follow her, but she just DISSAPEARS!
Where is she?
Is the game bugged/incomplete?

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
I got a game breaking bug in the blacksmiths winter village when entering random house:
error: failed to load map128.json

Fuck this shit it is so bugged.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes