RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

as85

Jun 3, 2020
I hate this game so much, the first boss was kind of interesting kinks and thought it was great she just kind of gave you what you wanted after being beat up a lot!

the second boss not so much, I just died over and over to her stank which I should been immune to since I went and bought the gas mask? but I guess not.

nothing like being like 10 minutes into a fight for her to just do a lust attack, clear the lust for her todo another lust attack which I can't clear and then follow up with a 3rd lust attack locking me into a scene which I can NEVER resist (both times) finishing me of with her stupid boot AGAIN and again.

anyone have any tips or just a save after this boss is defeated because I dislike foot stuff and am otherwise about done trying

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I hate this game so much, the first boss was kind of interesting kinks and thought it was great she just kind of gave you what you wanted after being beat up a lot!

the second boss not so much, I just died over and over to her stank which I should been immune to since I went and bought the gas mask? but I guess not.

nothing like being like 10 minutes into a fight for her to just do a lust attack, clear the lust for her todo another lust attack which I can't clear and then follow up with a 3rd lust attack locking me into a scene which I can NEVER resist (both times) finishing me of with her stupid boot AGAIN and again.

anyone have any tips or just a save after this boss is defeated because I dislike foot stuff and am otherwise about done trying
Some weapons can stun, IIRC you can find a baseball bat behind the boy's dorms that can stun. Spam that move to win basically every fight.

Otherwise just lower difficulty to the minimum and you pretty much can't lose a fight.

That said, most characters in the game have foot stuff to some degree.

Reactions: as85

as85

Jun 3, 2020
thanks ! I will give that a try, I dont' mind some light foot stuff.. like feet on cock was kind of interesting it just seemed like her main 2 attacks were foot or face or face in boot which was doing nothing for me and seemingly every time it would fail then give me a chance to escape and fail again.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Is anyone having problems with Caroline? After the wallet scene, I get out of class and she kisses the mc but then it transitions to the same scene again but in a different area and it keeps doing it until it it freezes and I can't move or access the debug menu? any suggestion on how to get out of this scene repeating?

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
Is anyone having problems with Caroline? After the wallet scene, I get out of class and she kisses the mc but then it transitions to the same scene again but in a different area and it keeps doing it until it it freezes and I can't move or access the debug menu? any suggestion on how to get out of this scene repeating?
Download the latest version.

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
seems like plans for dominic to be a futa, or a femboydom
from what I can tell D=
Might be for Trent, I remember Beatrice calling him Ortega and that name is on the room you need the gas mask for in the female teachers dormitory.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Might be for Trent, I remember Beatrice calling him Ortega and that name is on the room you need the gas mask for in the female teachers dormitory.
ortega is the female sports teacher. both miss hobbs and dixie describe her as very energetic. i'd assume she is either his mother (we kinda know that they aren't human) or sister.

Reactions: Test202

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
There's also a femboy incubus in Vania's hotel with CG but no actual content.

Just found that interesting. Still can't stand in the way of me and getting fucked in the ass by Dominic wearing cat ears.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Stroym and Jorilla

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Is there anyway to transfer saves from an old version of the game to the updated one? I'm Playing on Mac and the new version doesn't have any of my old previous saves! Thanks

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Anyone know how to fix this on MAC? This pops up when I'm trying to load a save,
Error: EROFS: read-only file system, open
'½/private/var/folders/kp/rz6164x5k70jqsdyt7zxcv00000gn/T/AppTranslocation/A886A6EC-
5ACF-486D-8940-
7EA1B47D7336/d/Game.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/save/config.rpgsave'

MrMudkip

Jul 26, 2021
After the facesit foot job scene with miki I lose a couple more times and she stands in the place where another scene should happen and I can’t interact with her what do I do

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
can someone help me there is a file that named (caroline hey talk.pgn)the game keep saying that it is missing even after redownloading it again

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
this is the rpg editor I use, its worked for every single game ive tried
i dont remember where i downloaded it from

those stats dont do anything, the perversion/creepy/maso ect ect

ive personally found that anytime there is a bug on screen (image wont go away ect) if you go to menu -- > help --> debug
itll fix the screen of the image

seems like plans for dominic to be a futa, or a femboydom
from what I can tell D=
Dominic femboydom LETS GOOOOOOOOO

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes