RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
What I don't understand is how every new addition is bugged & unfinishable when an update is uploaded.

Tracy - Route stuck after getting caught sniffing panties for the 2nd time, interacting with bloomers causes CG error and will crash if you keep attemping it

Caroline - Endless loop of being approached by her over and over after class finishes, crashes eventually

Lucy - Sexual option im battle somehow links to an old Vhidna scene

How's this get past a playtest when it takes less than 10 mins to encounter these bugs?? Even if it's being tested soley by Teary (it shouldn't) he should be able to identify these problems immiedietly, they aren't exactly hidden away under very specific conditions. Literally everyone that's playing encounters the same shit.
Literally my thoughts earlier today.

Apr 9, 2022
The content itself seems really good but only half of this shit works at the moment. This new version crashes even more (in my experience) and probably has twice as many bugs as the previous version, since everything that is new is bugged. I'm guessing not a single play test was conducted...

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Windows:
Mac:
Changelog:
-Fixed Memory Leak
-Fixed guard picture stuck on screen
-Fixed Bloomers stuck on screen
-Fixed Tracy bugs
-Fixed Caroline's kiss loop
-Fixed Lucy not using other scenes
-Fixed other reported bugs

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
I feel tracy is still bugged. Bloomers when used from the wall actually have the sniff option unlike the other 2 sides.

JEsuisLEdieu

May 21, 2019
Is the ass kiss scene the last with Caroline ?
And how do you triger the other scene of Lucy please

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes