RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Here's the test room in case anyone is curious.
IMG-20230510-WA0003.jpg IMG-20230510-WA0005.jpg
Only interaction is with Noo, worth noting is that characters are organized into groups, random enemies, tower mistresses, members of the council, shopkeepers... It does confirm the appearance of new Vania characters, as well as the fairy enemy. Some characters seem to be unknown for now.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 2611751 View attachment 2611750
Only interaction is with Noo, worth noting is that characters are organized into groups, random enemies, tower mistresses, members of the council, shopkeepers... It does confirm the appearance of new Vania characters, as well as the fairy enemy. Some characters seem to be unknown for now.
How do you get there? Messing with the save or...?

Jul 28, 2021
View attachment 2611751 View attachment 2611750
How can i do this

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Oh, and about the new poll that Teary did for kinks; somehow, inexplicably, "toilet" has become the single most voted option. Femboydom has been left behind and its supporters are being hunted in the streets like rats. As for the characters poll, Miki is the most voted one and tbh I can take that, though John lost the initial lead.

In any case the establishment is clearly trying to destroy our democracy

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Oh, and about the new poll that Teary did for kinks; somehow, inexplicably, "toilet" has become the single most voted option. Femboydom has been left behind and its supporters are being hunted in the streets like rats. As for the characters poll, Miki is the most voted one and tbh I can take that, though John lost the initial lead.

Lmao, a 'Dominic' coalition is in order.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

Miki being ahead is a surprise to me (although I did vote for her) I suspect it may be because she has a urination scene given how toilet is 2nd

genuinely surprised at how well toilet is doing I would prefer new content (toilet/femboy/ect) more variety the better
I do think Teary listed too many kinks and made them too vague several of them have double meanings

Jul 8, 2022
Speaking of kinks, what do you guys like anyway?

Personally I'm mostly here for feet and femdom, not a particularly big fan of ass, boobs and armpits but it can be cool in a femdom pretext. Pissing is something I only enjoy for the femdom aspect tbh, scat goes too far. Oh and femboys too I guess.
Out of those on the list, honestly I'm into the intimate stuff. Feet, Lips, Thighs, Ass, all of em except boobs which I've never been into for some reason. Also not too interested in boots, dirt, scat or any of the pain kinks.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

Personally I'm mostly here for feet and femdom, not a particularly big fan of ass, boobs and armpits but it can be cool in a femdom pretext. Pissing is something I only enjoy for the femdom aspect tbh, scat goes too far. Oh and femboys too I guess.
anything humiliating or degrading, I prefer ass and I'm not a fan of feet/boobs, Ayleens chair scenes are some of my favs, the farting adds the degradation I like, I also enjoy toilet scenes if its done well (domina does a terrible job) FemU does it pretty well but alot of the times I find the threat of doing it more enticing then the actual act in alot of cases I can find it gross
I think its more about the psychological threat/mental threat if that makes sense?

Reactions: Falsokeboso

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020

same, but like ass too (just facesitting though), my biggest kink so far though is the game's plotline o_O

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
so by this we will get scat or smth for bonnie or miki in one of next upadets?
We are getting scat but toilet is something more than just scat.. it’s already in the code.. there’s a toilet toggle and toilet content for Bonnie and other characters, there’s also a toilet perv quest (you know those student that give you the pantie and shoe quests) which comes with the toilet rumors and stigma.. so there’s alot there already… characters with intractable toilets will get content…

shota486

Sep 14, 2020

Full on Feet, Farts (not scat) and mostly, Armpits.

Really not into peg or strap-on

• Thinking Face
Reactions: marioman

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018

For me domination/submission is about intimacy, so anything related to body worship and power exchange is great (though weirdly enough, I'm also not into boobs). I can take watersports but yeah, scat is a bit too far.

As for the power exchange, I particularly like it when there's a build-up. Too many stories start with the sub just outright becoming a slave in the first encounter IMO. Starting with subtler exploitation and disregard and building up to full domination is the way to go. It's one of the things that Katalist does pretty well I think.

Also I'll take any -dom genre so long as the POV is in the submissive part. Lezdom is peak, don't @ me

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
We are getting scat but toilet is something more than just scat.. it’s already in the code.. there’s a toilet toggle and toilet content for Bonnie and other characters, there’s also a toilet perv quest (you know those student that give you the pantie and shoe quests) which comes with the toilet rumors and stigma.. so there’s alot there already… characters with intractable toilets will get content…
as long as there is not gore with bonnie, shes my favorite, nice, i can expect that update in next 2 yrs from now xD

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
i really hope this game its not gonna turn into another hardcore full of scat dildos strap on farts piss latex chastity cage whips femboys, f95 is already full of that shit that people have enough of it to masturbate for their whole life, dont infect from point blank this game too wich has always been soft femdom from the beginning
full of that shit? how i cannot find that when i search? can u tell me which games u mean? (3dcg do not count cos they usualy awful)

Oct 23, 2022
i really hope this game its not gonna turn into another hardcore full of scat dildos strap on farts piss latex chastity cage whips femboys, f95 is already full of that shit that people have enough of it to masturbate for their whole life, dont infect from point blank this game too wich has always been soft femdom from the beginning
got any suggestion that are not Ren Py games

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes