RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
hey.. any tips for serenata battle phase 2 ?
Stun chains is always a fairly useful strategy, just kinda less useful on her. Other than that, Probably focusing on inflicting debuffs (Bleed is pretty useful) and applying buffs on yourself and basically wait until she's fatigued due to the Magentia injection for an all out attack. Otherwise, she'll mostly overheal the damages you deal to her.

If I am not mistaking, I believe either Blood or Snow magic are effective against her.

Jul 28, 2021
I'm honored that Teary approved of my work. Actually, I had kept it on Discord as a small, unofficial perk for those who pledged. However, I recognize that not every donor has a Discord, and maybe a few more people visiting F95Zone will be enticed to support Teary after all.

Also, I'm well aware of the bugs in 0.09, and that some routes are fatally bugged. Still, I do want to provide something.

Revisions:

• Standardized width to approximately 1200 pixels;
  • Expanded submission section with specifically quantified instructions;
  • Added and changed some titles, added Dreams and Upgrades sections;
  • Added personal, attributes, elements, and resistances subsections;
  • Added critical hits for spells and weapons;
  • Added additional statistics for opponents and sorted loot by probability;
  • Inserted partitions to shops section when the story progresses;
  • Alphabetized weapons and some other categories;
  • Added attribute information to weapons and armors;
  • Replaced references to Dilan with you/your.

As always, please consider sending Teary some pennies on Patreon or SubscribeStar.

Thank you.
there are these update files but I don't know where to put them after downloading to update the game update. Someone help me to solve this problem please

sam1596

Mar 19, 2022
Is there a new release for the game? My version sucks its buggy and im waiting the update to just fix it all at once

Nov 1, 2020
I never thought that i would ever find a femdom game that is worse then domina, but this game is absolute garbage! I played for hours and get absolutely no content. The fighting is way too teadious and takes forever and there is no reward for it. Its just fight "succubs" or whatever the hell its called and no way to skip scenes that are boring, and there is as far as i can see no scenes either in the storyline or on the side that is either interesting or easy to come across. Domina is a grind fest, but at least it has good scenes all around, this game seems to be just a grind fest that never leads anywhere...

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I never thought that i would ever find a femdom game that is worse then domina, but this game is absolute garbage! I played for hours and get absolutely no content. The fighting is way too teadious and takes forever and there is no reward for it. Its just fight "succubs" or whatever the hell its called and no way to skip scenes that are boring, and there is as far as i can see no scenes either in the storyline or on the side that is either interesting or easy to come across. Domina is a grind fest, but at least it has good scenes all around, this game seems to be just a grind fest that never leads anywhere...
1685646338582.png

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
What getting stuck on Noo does to a mf :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 8, 2022
I think maybe you just need a guide bro. As far as the scenes go this game is far superior to Domina so I'm not sure where you're coming from.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This game requires at least average intelligence. Perhaps it's best you go back to Domina :)

Nov 12, 2021

PremixOne

Nov 21, 2022
how do i get to the testroom if I tp myself there it doesnt work do i need to download the gallery patch from fvlaenix? thanks in advance :)

username123!

Dec 17, 2018
bruh not only was this update TINY but the next update is gonna be about POOP and PEE
game has literally gone to shit lmao

its ogre bros
hmw8dtr5wni21.jpg

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
bruh not only was this update TINY but the next update is gonna be about POOP and PEE
game has literally gone to shit lmao

its ogre bros
View attachment 2668166
It was a pretty big update as a whole, not entirely on the content side, but more on the game itself. Remember that it was also only part 3 of V0.096, if you expected a massive update in term of content, well that's unfortunate, but we were never promised that it would be it.

And we don't know anything about the next update yet. Piss and Scat might get more inclusion, maybe it will be pushed back to a future update, so far we don't know anything.

burnerbud

Jul 30, 2022
I'm gonna assume you played for about 6 minutes.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes