RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

UltimateZed

Oct 7, 2020
its a little complex game can someone give me saves ??
Here is some older full save from the forums I cant find who originally posted them. I hope these help.

Just looking through the file it seems like some scenes are missing with the students and vaila's but It should be fine for most main game progression regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demon1dixie

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Teary opened a Wiki for the game

Fairly empty for now and I'm pretty sure that you can only edit if you're on the discord (and, implicitly I guess, if you're a patron), but it's probably worth checking.

Oh and I haven't checked this thread in a while so idk if people said this already but, next update is gonna be Tracy-focused, but just like the Bonnie update it's for higher-tier patrons so we're probably not getting that content until the next big update.

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
This will change everything we know about his lore! Just look at those words and the complex backstory finally everything makes sense!

Jokes aside this game needed a Wiki for some time since there are a lot of doubts... Like where to farm status like charm (arcade green machine), how to get x scene, and other stuff.

1698535174278.png

Reactions: Nait Sieve

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Was the (spoilers)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what got my attention here was this:

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I wonder if Nihtling just emcompasses the Night Walker/Pearl classification, I believe Allan is listed as human in the journal, Walter is also a pearl in game.

There are a couple interesting things like Dilan being listed as an undead human, Nalid being there, didn't think he was the little boy. It's got a couple inconsistencies, John is listed as human but he's "???", Bonnie is listed as a succubus but she's a "609 Agglomerate".

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
There are a couple interesting things like Dilan being listed as an undead human, Nalid being there, didn't think he was the little boy. It's got a couple inconsistencies, John is listed as human but he's "???", Bonnie is listed as a succubus but she's a "609 Agglomerate".
Nalid, huh? can't say i remember meeting that character, but that may very well just be my bad memory. where do we meet him?
i can't help but notice though that "Nalid" is "Dilan" in reverse.
also yeah, Bonnie being labeled as a normal succubus seems kinda odd.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes