VN Ren'Py Katei Kyoushi: Private tutor [Demo] [otaku_argento]

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
menu.png

Overview:
Everything that looked like it was going to end in a bad day after a series of unfortunate events,
suddenly got better when you found a beautiful girl crying on the floor.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-02
Release Date: 2023-09-02
Developer: otaku_argento - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: otaku_argento's games
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

1.png 1b.png 4.png otk.png

Last edited:

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I hope you all enjoy my new game. Let me know your opinions about it, suggestions or whatever you want. There will be news from ImoTsuyo soon. Thank you for your continued support.
Greetings from Argentina. :coffee:

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Future tags? There are only 3 tags, only 2 preview images, and barely anything important in the overview.
it's just a pilot version, if it gets enough attention, I will continue to update it, but it's not my highest priority either. That's why I don't know what tags it will have in the future.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
it's just a pilot version, if it gets enough attention, I will continue to update it, but it's not my highest priority either. That's why I don't know what tags it will have in the future.
Honestly? I don't want to sound rude, but with this attitude, I can only say: drop it. If you release a pilot with barely anything in it and no plan for the future, it will get just a very small amount of attention if any, especially if you have nothing to show. People tend to wait for a healthy amount of content before the "real" attention kicks in. If you start something like this, you need to have a plan, what kind of fanbase (e.g. harem lovers*) you want to attract, you need to have the outlines of your story ready and you should be open to suggestions for improvement. But you should also stick to your story and don't let yourself get dictated by anyone, but especially fans of a fanbase (e.g. NTR lovers*) you didn't plan to attract. If people might think you try to cater to everyone, they tend to leave. Always keep in mind, you can't please everybody but yourself. You need to be happy with your project, regardless of the attention. Never make such project just out of money reasons, otherwise you will burn out and drop the game even faster, and that would loose you the faith of your fans. And gaining that back later will be much harder than earning it now.

Best of luck, hopefully you will go on.

*This goes both ways, these are just examples and were just put there for being two of the most polar opposites. They were not put there to push the dev into a specific direction.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
A story that casts Ruka Sarashina from the anime "Kanojo, Okarishimasu." as the college daughter, and Yotsuba Nakano from the anime "Go-toubun no Hanayome" as her single mother.
There will be no other characters from the same or other anime!!! Only them two.

Wut???

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
A story that casts Ruka Sarashina from the anime "Kanojo, Okarishimasu." as the college daughter, and Yotsuba Nakano from the anime "Go-toubun no Hanayome" as her single mother.
There will be no other characters from the same or other anime!!! Only them two.

Wut???
He like them the most. that why.
Probably butthurt by author for not choosing the best girl.

Reactions: otaku_argento

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Katei Kyoushi: Private tutor [Pilot version] Unofficial Android Port

- 47mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: holaaeee

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Long quote
Don't worry. I'm not trying to please anyone. And if I were doing it for the money I wouldn't post it on a pirate site. But thanks for your comment. I have a basic idea of what the game will go for, but I don't know what tags it will have specifically.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Don't worry. I'm not trying to please anyone. And if I were doing it for the money I wouldn't post it on a pirate site. But thanks for your comment. I have a basic idea of what the game will go for, but I don't know what tags it will have specifically.
Ok, I also saw, that you're not new, so I didn't necessarily did tell something new to you. But you should still figure out, who you want to attract. That would spare you the fall out, we quite often see, when a dev switches from a harem to a NTR style or something like that.

Reactions: telefonomusica

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Ok, I also saw, that you're not new, so I didn't necessarily did tell something new to you. But you should still figure out, who you want to attract. That would spare you the fall out, we quite often see, when a dev switches from a harem to a NTR style or something like that.
Yeah, thanks. Anyway, I was just kidding a little bit. I'll update it in my spare time, whether the game gets good attention or not, just like ImoTsuyo and my future projects.

otaku_argento

No Hentai No Life
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Hello everyone, old and new players. How have you been? It's been a while since I've posted updates, but here I am with a new version of Katei Kyoushi that brings some lewd scenes and decision making. If you find any bugs please let me know in the comments so I can fix it as soon as possible, since I don't plan to release a new version of this game until it is complete and with its routes finished. Check my Patreon page for weekly reports with news about this and my other games.

Greetings from Argentina. :coffee:

Last edited: