Mod RPGM Completed Kati the possessed - Mosaic removal mod [Shisaye]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Overview:
This mod aims to remove/reduce the mosaic censorship of the game Kati the possessed.
Because of the encryption this will only work for v1.03 of the game.​

Updated: 04.12.21
Game/Creator: Kati the possessed (RJ305302) / Golden Fever
Modder: Shisaye
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 1.03
Language: Japanese (or English (MTL) with my translation from the translation request thread.)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

ev_withEgil_02.png ev_affair_02.png ev_fellatio_02.png

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
link down, reupload it pls
It's still up.
1677858260651.png
I'm guessing Zippyshare is banned in your country.
If so, use a vpn, or proxy, outside of the EU and it should work fine.
(Doesn't need to be fancy there's plenty of free ones around.)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well unfortunately it's still dead in the waters here

Got an alternative link or something?
View attachment 2763084
You live in one of those "fun" regions, eh?
Here's another one. I hope it works for you, but it will expire soon because I don't have premium:

I would recommend setting up the Tor browser, using the Tor function of the Brave browser, or getting a free vpn like Windscribe (not a specific recommendation just the first thing that popped in my head), so when you get blocked by your ISP/Gov you have options.

If Tor itself is banned in your region you can request a bridge, there's quite a few volunteers who will cover for you.

Edit: I forgot, if it's just a simple DNS block you can also just use one of the countless alternative DNS servers. For example the CensurfriDNS. (Again just an example and not a specific recommendation.)

Last edited:

JohnD362

Feb 15, 2018
You live in one of those "fun" regions, eh?
Here's another one. I hope it works for you, but it will expire soon because I don't have premium:

I would recommend setting up the Tor browser, using the Tor function of the Brave browser, or getting a free vpn like Windscribe (not a specific recommendation just the first thing that popped in my head), so when you get blocked by your ISP/Gov you have options.

If Tor itself is banned in your region you can request a bridge, there's quite a few volunteers who will cover for you.

Edit: I forgot, if it's just a simple DNS block you can also just use one of the countless alternative DNS servers. For example the CensurfriDNS. (Again just an example and not a specific recommendation.)
Good news is the link worked, but this happened.

I have yet to try out the Tor Browser thing.
1689183827674.png

Edit: The Tor browser worked like a charm

Last edited:

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
so from mosaic censorship 90% of detail/original image to blurred with 1 color 80% of detail/original image? almost pointless (tho in retrospect so is my comment lol), they did correctly word it saying censorship "reduction". better than nothing for those who it matters, so ill just say thank you on behalf of those ppl.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
so from mosaic censorship 90% of detail/original image to blurred with 1 color 80% of detail/original image? almost pointless (tho in retrospect so is my comment lol), they did correctly word it saying censorship "reduction". better than nothing for those who it matters, so ill just say thank you on behalf of those ppl.
My "mosaic removal mods" were part of a series of experiments with neural networks and Photoshop. They are really low tech by today's standards and I did not pursue this idea further.

But I also see no reason to take them down.