3D-Daz Fan Art Katie's Corruption: Fan Art and Art Assets thread.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

Katie's Corruption
Fan Art and Art Assets Thread

This thread is intended as a place to post up Katie's Corruption fan art, and also to share what has been figured out r.e. the assets used in Katie's Corruption.

The game's F95Zone thread is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-v1-19-3diddly.1838/

Now, about those assets...

It's been agreed upon that Katie uses these assets for her character:

I'll come back and re-format this OP with a list of the assets we know about, including any info others have chosen to share at that point, as the info comes in and when I have more time to set up the formatting, etc. I will of course credit those that make the various suggestions in this OP as they come in!

In the meantime:

Here's a suggestion for Candy:

That's the game art at the left, and Cailin with Cailin hair at the right:

As for Hannah, this seems like a pretty close match for now - could be a bit closer IMHO but it's a starting point at least:

Again, game art at the left, my current suggestion at the right.

For the skin textures, with Eva 7's body and Leyton Hair. As noted, others may be able to dial her in a bit closer/figure out a better formula.

Some other quick art asset info for now:

Katie's old bedroom in her parent's house is this Dorm room:

Katie & Brian's bedroom is a NLA asset. More on that later...

Edit: Just found this one. It's the heart cutout dress Katie wears at some point.

Here's a sleepwear outfit that Katie wears in the apartment:

I'll add more later as I have time. Sven Vlad has done a lot of research on KC assets for his excellent KC mod, which you should probably check out...
https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-overhaul-v0-3.53433/

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Here's what a found:

Mr. Wright

Brian I'm still not sure, but I went with Michael 7

Hanna I think might custom somehow, didn't found her model either.

Katie's father is

but this one is easy, everyone probably already knew this.
He also wears a combination from this set

(It also applies to Brian)

Brandon is easily Darius 7

His clothes are also from the bundle

As for Katie, these are some of her clothes

Vera

Environment

I'll edit if I find/remember more.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I ended up rejecting this render for Enthralled, 'cuz the kitchen I used here is actually the kitchen used for the background pic for Brian & Katie's kitchen, but might as well share it anyways. I youthened Katie a bit here, as I was shooting for Katie as a younger 18 year old High School senior, and also changed up her hairstyle just for fun...

YoungKateDaleKitchen_OhWee.jpg

Note that I removed the second plane of glass on the table, as the table isn't very knee friendly with that second piece of glass. The kitchen asset I used is this one:

The glass table and chairs are a 100% match for the ones used in the kitchen.jpg render ingame, as is the room environment. That being said, you are of course free to use another kitchen & kitchen table asset as you see fit for your own fanart renders. SvenVlad swapped in a completely different kitchen for his mod, and since it's only used for one or a couple of scenes, it's not really a biggie unless you are a 100% purist r.e. using what is shown ingame in the original KC.

I mentioned earlier that I found Kate & Brian's bedroom. The asset used, that is no longer available for sale, is this one:

I haven't seen it anywhere else, but if someone finds it/is willing to share it with an uploader, that might be nice.

The asset above was replaced by this newer one in the Renderosity store:

There are a few differences, but it has the same basic room layout at least.

Hope this info is useful to some of y'all!
;)

BTW, here's the teaser render I shared in the KC thread, using the same 'Young Katie' that is in the pic above:

BTW, as mentioned above, Katie's room at her parent's place is this one:

The 'Girls just wanna have funds' poster is not in the vanilla KC ingame renders though. It can be easily hidden as you see fit.

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Makes me wonder why 3Diddly didn't make KC 2 or something like that instead of that new game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I threw this one together for the OP of this thread. I always liked this dress on Katie, and decided to have a little fun with it...

• Love
Reactions: MYCIUS and vebka

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

This is just a reworking of the Kate & Mr Wright kitchen scene for Kate's flashback in Enthralled Pt 3 (coming someday soon). 3Diddly had Katie undress before Mr Wright nailed her, no doubt as a rendering timesaver (I'm guessing 3Diddly didn't have decent Nvidia hardware at his disposal), but I like the way the nipples are poking through the heart cutouts. This is why I was playing around with the dress in the post above...

Figured y'all would appreciate it. I'm having some issues with the blind shadows pixelating though, which I attempted to fix in post but still looks weird, so I may re-render this with curtains instead of blinds

Anyways, enjoy!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just reposting a few of the pics I've shared in the KC thread over the years...

The next couple of renders are where I include Katie with gals from three other games, as part of Team Underboob. The Centaur is one of mine though...

Kat(i)e, Trace, Dee and Meg are the stars of my unauthorized crossover comic Enthralled of course! Here are a few more pics featuring the gals...

There's a few Katie specific renders I did a while back, but in a lot of cases I used Lauren as the base, not Summer, so I want to rework those with Summer before I share them here.

Enjoy!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Here's a 'full set' to note:

Mr. Wright's Office, includes Katie's desk:

It also has a meeting room, but that isn't used ingame as far as I know. The meeting room in the images folder looks like a stock photo.

I've had no luck tracking down Mr. Wright's bedroom. I've tried a few different keywords, no luck. It IS a 3D asset, and I think that I saw it somewhere a while back, but I may just be remembering it from the game.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I spent a few hours when I was rendering my last version trying to find his bedroom and also got nothing. :(

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DarthDeke

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
In the spirit of pimping more Kat(i)e fan art, here's a teaser panel from Pt 3 of that silly work in progress crossover comic I'm still slowly hammering away at...

Enjoy!
;)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The second one is Meg(han) from Teacher's Pets. Dee's wearing Taarna's outfit, the other three were just stuff I had in my Daz library, that filled the bill...

Reactions: Sorrow85

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Where did you get this outfit??
If you are talking about the Taarna outfit, look here:

The other three outfits are from Renderosity and/or Daz3D, not sure which ones ATM. Thinking LilFlame's outfits maybe.

Edit: If you are talking about Katie's outfit, it's mostly this one I think:

Last edited:
Reactions: Echo174