3D-Daz Fan Art Katie's Corruption: Fan Art and Art Assets thread.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just sharing this render...

I decided to do a render utilizing the bathroom in Mr. Wright's bedroom suite...

Another huge thanks to SvenVlad for figuring out which asset the bedroom was! Turns out I had it buried in my Daz Library for a while now... DOH!

Katie's backstory has kind of exploded my Enthralled Pt 3 page count... still plugging away!

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Plugging away again at Enthralled ATM. Figured that you KC fans would appreciate this particular scene...

This would be just before KC the game kicks off... Kate isn't quite ready to tie the knot with Brian yet, but doesn't say no either...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note.

I know that sofas are a dime a dozen in Daz Studio land, but I believe that I found a product that contains a decent match for the sofa that's in Katie's apartment which she has sex with her dad on...

Not sure if Stonemason may have used this particular sofa in any of his other products, but the fabric, unified back, pointy legs, triple seat cushions, and the arms (how high they go, how they merge with the back) all seem to be pretty much on point.

StonemasonPoolSofa.jpg

Here's a screenshot of the Katie and her Dad on the sofa ingame:

katiedadcouch.jpg

Note that Kate, her Dad and the sofa are just overlayed on top of the 'bedroom' background, at a weird angle no less! I didn't see an 'Apartment Living Room' screenshot in the images folder, so I guess use whichever living room asset you feel is most appropriate!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So I took some time today to try to figure Vera out. I think I found the base model...

KCVeraWIP1_OhWee.jpg

Pic at the left is from the game's images folder.

Possibly could use a few more minor tweaks, but the resemblance is definitely there! I did dial down the body bulk a bit (thinner) and added dimples and youthened the face a bit in the pic above.

As SvenVlad pointed out earlier in this thread, the dress is Kaleya's Passion for G3F

No ideas on the shoes as of yet, haven't looked. High heels are high heels, right?
:p

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, just a quick note, I released Part 4 of Enthralled within the last 24 hours. This entire update pretty much revolves around Kat(i)e, and covers an 'alternate path' for Kate during KC that changes a few details up a bit to fit the alternate timeline I came up with her. If you've read Parts 1-3 you already know what I'm talking about.

My point is that it's definitely worth a looksee if you are looking for more renders of Kat(i)e, as there are 98 pages in Part 4, most of them with Kat(i)e in them! Here's a quick teaser that I posted up in the Enthralled thread:

Anyways, yeah check the Enthralled thread for details!

https://f95zone.to/threads/enthralled-my-squienis-story-parts-1-2-3-4-ohwee.17722/

Last edited: