RPGM - Abandoned - Keepin' It In College [v0.2] [Greebo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

DarkenDragon

I normally dont put such a bad review but honestly this game has a lot needed to be worked on to be even decent. Disclaimer, I've only played upto the point of the MC doing his homework and that was my final straw where I just stopped playing.

1. the point I mentioned about the homework, you're tasked to fill in the blanks of his homework, and we're to assume that you're supposed to put in the correct word. it seems to be a grammer test. but if you get 1 of them wrong, it will loop the entire thing again without any notification or feed back of how you did. the player will end up doing this over and over again until they are fed up. the worst part is that the correct sequence has the last item being incorrect grammatically so you would never know what you had to do unless you had the paitents to go through all the permutations or had to look it up in this forum. the game needs to give a player feed back if they expect a certain task to be done a specific way.

2. character names are being misused and causes quite a confusion. the character millie is also being called brianna by the same person. making it confusing to follow the story. this should have been easily proof read and been fixed before making public.

3. the story doesnt make any sense, there is absolutely no context what so ever. you are left to figure out what the relationship of the characters are. I dont understand why some families are moving their entire families just because 1 child is going to this college (such as jay's family) not to mention character sprites dont even match up. such as Jay and his mother's RPG maker sprite are a dark skinned person, but Jay's CGI look is of a Caucasian male. I dont mind if the family is interracial, but please keep the corresponding sprites consistent.

and after posting in this forum I'm finding that theres much more bugs and issues down the line. I dont excpet a game to be bug free, but I would expect the game to be looked over at least once before making public so that you can get the obvious bugs and inconsistency out first.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lucas5b

excellent, but it has some bugs. example the character when he leaves the building to the street then the door opens and he goes back inside, then I activated the always dash for him to leave the loop.