3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
Welcome to College!
Explore an all-new story with some of your favourite characters from the previous game, with a brand new city, new characters, more scenes, and more 'trouble' to get in to.

Thread Updated: 2020-03-21
Release Date: 2020-03-13
Developer: Greebo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other game: Keepin' it in the Family - Nerd Adventure
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac
(v0.1): - -
Others: LINUX* - UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk

527865_1578823091381.png 527864_1578823071354.png 2.png 2 - Emma Pool 3.png 2 - Wendy Cam Show 5.png 2 - Celia Night 5.png 1.png 1 - Elizabeth 10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here is my unofficial Linux version of Keepin' It In College [v0.2].

The game client says "Version 1". I ported it from the 0.2 Windows version in OP, so if it is 0.1, then there's nothing I can do about it.
The game starts and runs on both latest Manjaro 19.0.2, and on Debian 11 Bullseye, both running KDE Plasma.
I have not playtested it for more than a few minutes on both distros. I will see if I have time for that a bit later.

DOWNLOAD
- -

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Greedo makes good games and this looks good. However i have to ask is this another game your making that will never be finished and is purely to get money?
why oh why did you A. Not use ren'py and B. Make it so arrow keys are only way of moving round?
Im gunna start taking bets 500 dollars says this wont make it to 5 releases.
On a positive note its a good start maybe for once we willget a finished product but im sceptical

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Greebo said the game will have NTR... so add to tags
1580060182808.png
You're either lying to rile up the ntr/anti-ntr crowd, or you misunderstood the response you got on Patreon.
Either way, you registered an alt account just to say this, instead of using your main account, so my guess is that you're doing this only to create unnecessary drama.

Last edited:

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
GreeBo makes good games and this looks good. However i have to ask is this another game your making that will never be finished and is purely to get money?
why oh why did you A. Not use ren'py and B. Make it so arrow keys are only way of moving round?
Im gunna start taking bets 500 dollars says this wont make it to 5 releases.
On a positive note its a good start maybe for once we willget a finished product but im sceptical
A; The reason I haven't used Ren'py in any of my current releases is due to the fact I'm not currently comfortable with the platform. I've been attempting to learn it in any spare time that I have, however, with my current knowledge of the coding side of it, I'd struggle to release anything "decent". I'm much more comfortable on the visuals side of things.

B; It's a completely different movement system, it allows for gamepad support too. If it's something that feedback shows people don't want, I will return to the old movement systems.

V0.2 is already well under-way, with plans to release it early next month. Here's a preview

1580060226916.png

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
not to be bad but... "college" .... :( that word alone make me feel bored.

we saw soo many games set in college, its basically always went the same way...

i suggest next time "keepin it in nursing home"... with an old creepy fucker who want to get all the old pussies around for him :p.

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
not to be bad but... "college" .... :( that word alone make me feel bored.

we saw soo many games set in college, its basically always went the same way...

i suggest next time "keepin it in nursing home"... with an old creepy fucker who want to get all the old pussies around for him :p.
Maybe in 50 years :unsure:

Reactions: Elohim888

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
the day you finish a game i may consider to become one of your patreons.... :ROFLMAO:
so far all your games are kinda keepin it "abandoned", at some point i did even think slonique was your cousin.
Good plan. I was pledged used to leak updates here but a sea of false promises abandoned games and clear money grabbing resulted in me going else where.
You sure slonique and greedo are not the same person? Think about it a fair few devs have tried to trick people by using 2 diff names.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes