RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In College [v0.2] [Greebo]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
looks interesting on the one hand...on the other its not renpy. idk ill give it a few updates beofre i try it. good luck to u dev.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. cannot argue with you there .. this is backwards RPGM at its lowest ... mouse don”t work, hit boxes are all over the place, better learn to be a keyboard warrior for this game alone. Happy Training, dear gamer :)!
its not renpy

ty1er11

Apr 23, 2018
game breaking BUG: when you get in the yellow car to go to the party, it drives straight forward and the game does not progress.

Reactions: KunySang

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Yup .. cannot argue with you there .. this is backwards RPGM at its lowest ... mouse don”t work, hit boxes are all over the place, better learn to be a keyboard warrior for this game alone. Happy Training, dear gamer :)!
I just dont like the engine. It is so ancient.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
game breaking BUG: when you get in the yellow car to go to the party, it drives straight forward and the game does not progress.
Yours at least started to move, mine just sits there, hasn't moved at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Keepin' It In College [v0.2] [Greebo] (558 MB rar pc source)
97 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

note. although it says "0.1" this is downloaded/crunched "0.2" version from OP.
although it seems to be buggy still

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Game looks good(y) needs shortcut for map and allot of interactions + entering house doors are anoying make it through click

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
confused cant find party place ? going through map o_O
ill stuck on non rpgm games for now ;)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
confused cant find party place ? going through map o_O
ill stuck on non rpgm games for now ;)
You're supposed to get there in the yellow car at your house. It just doesn't work.
You could have read 5 or 7 last messages here to find it out yourself.

cant get into milles room? just keeps bouncing me off it
Look at the quest list. You have to complete some of them to get in there. You will get in if your next quest is "Help Millie...", not before.
Also, it sounds like you're "knocking" at the wrong door. You have to go up the stairs and her door is the top left one. It'll be marked when you can get in.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Again .. this dev is a slave driver .. having effectively walled in a babe in the school .. again!

adel.jpg
Yup .. here is the map ... with a canal running through and a broken pier .. so you have to essentially run the whole length of this district to make it to your beau girl ... Fight for your babes!
map.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
ok mega/nopy " all dl is 0.1 " even start screen says 0.1

Last edited:

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Keepin' It In College [v0.2] [Greebo] (558 MB rar pc source)
97 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

note. although it says "0.1" this is downloaded/crunched "0.2" version from OP.
although it seems to be buggy still
yours still end at day 1 after party where 0.1 did end- idk if you can use old saves?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Again .. this dev is a slave driver .. having effectively walled in a babe in the school .. again!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That round table must be a teleport pad :unsure:

Yup .. here is the map ... with a canal running through and a broken pier .. so you have to essentially run the whole length of this district to make it to your beau girl ... Fight for your babes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know, public transport is a risky business now, with the outbreak and all, but I doubt you could catch corona from a bus in a game... :rolleyes:
:sneaky:

oliverste123

Mar 9, 2018
You're supposed to get there in the yellow car at your house. It just doesn't work.
You could have read 5 or 7 last messages here to find it out yourself.

Look at the quest list. You have to complete some of them to get in there. You will get in if your next quest is "Help Millie...", not before.
Also, it sounds like you're "knocking" at the wrong door. You have to go up the stairs and her door is the top left one. It'll be marked when you can get in.
Its telling me to help millie with her assignment at home but none of the doors are marked and the top left one doesnt let me interact with it whatsoever

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes