RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In College [v0.2] [Greebo]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.2 bug

Gallery pic9 is missing

When you try to make pc8 to pic9 you get the message pic10 is misisng.

Gallery is gamebreaking

Last edited:

jsteck26

Jul 12, 2020
After i help Emma with the homework and i found her with the dress, what should i do? I don't kn ow where to meet her

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Up front, get into the car and bug out!

in other unrelated dev news...

1594838885556.png

Keepin' It In College v0.3 - Preview 1

Here is your first official preview of the upcoming version of Keepin' It In College, work is well under way on the scenes and I can't wait to show you what this version has in store!

Reactions: Fahrudin

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
When I get in car and the car just got stuck , is that bug or is it because of resolution setting? I had it set at 2k. If it is resolution, how can I fix it?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
This dev has been creating games for years and NEVER completed any of them, he just abandons them and makes new games all the time lol, look at his last patron post, ANOTHER new game lol.
Huh, a serial abandoner.
Thx for thw quick answer!

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
This dev has been creating games for years and NEVER completed any of them, he just abandons them and makes new games all the time lol, look at his last patron post, ANOTHER new game lol.
I wish instead of starting and abandoning so many games, some of these serial creators could be satisfied with just making short games.

There's hundreds of games now that have an intro and one or two updates and then die; why not just commit to making a game that starts and ends in an hour or three?

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
I wish instead of starting and abandoning so many games, some of these serial creators could be satisfied with just making short games.

There's hundreds of games now that have an intro and one or two updates and then die; why not just commit to making a game that starts and ends in an hour or three?
They see other devs making a profit so they think they can do that as well. However what they dont know that those successful devs have already few of the games completed and they built a fan base in years. If they dont get $1000/month in 2 updates they abandon it.

Reactions: User1230

Soar

Jul 2, 2017
Hi there ! I fixed the yellow cab bug by removing some lines in a json file.
Now it will just skip the cab move part.

To use it just replace Map009.json in www/data/ with the one in the zip.
Tell me if it works for you ;)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes