RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In College [v0.2] [Greebo]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I truly reckon the issue is that this posting is not v0.2 (Graduate), but is simply a subset of v0.1 The reason I believe this is there is no file in the directory tree newer than 01/10/20 and v0.2 beta was released in February. If someone can refute this via the current dl links, please advise.

FAQtime

Jan 7, 2018
The save works ... first you open game .. bla bla first sceens , then you save in slot 3 download the save above and replace file3.rpgsave ( game directory > www > saves ) remember to remove .txt and the number_ in front of the file by pressing f2 or right click > rename.

Easy ?

FAQtime

Jan 7, 2018
Torrent file seems bigger then the one from Mega link
testing and i will anounce

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The save works ... first you open game .. bla bla first sceens , then you save in slot 3 download the save above and replace file3.rpgsave ( game directory > www > saves ) remember to remove .txt and the number_ in front of the file by pressing f2 or right click > rename.

Easy ?
Important so folks don't get confused: Regarding "working", it's my personal save file from earlier this morning. What I was trying to clarify for other folks is that it does not resolve the car issue to get to party (hence not working). I saved at the point right before having accessing the sister's yellow car. I can all but guarantee the issue is with the true version of the OP links as they are not v0.2 (Graduate), but rather a version in the v0.1 series. If not a patreon then only resolution is to wait for corrected links in the OP.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
it bug as soon as we leave the house to take the car
Again, I know, it was provided as a requested from FAQtime 's post. I am in no way implying it is a save that can be used to get past the car event as is. The post I attached the save must be read completely. I insured I quoted the request "no pls share a save before getting in the car .. maybe i can find a fix or something" in the post to minimize confusion and also posted the above #205.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
so far all your games are kinda keepin it "abandoned", at some point i did even think slonique was your cousin.
You sure slonique and greedo are not the same person? Think about it a fair few devs have tried to trick people by using 2 diff names.
Greebo is not on the same level as Slonique. If you talk about Slonique then you should think about devs like Logan Scodini and others. Basically more than 10 different projects.

stefanh

Sep 18, 2017
Again, I know, it was provided as a requested from FAQtime 's post. I am in no way implying it is a save that can be used to get past the car event as is. The post I attached the save must be read completely. I insured I quoted the request "no pls share a save before getting in the car .. maybe i can find a fix or something" in the post to minimize confusion and also posted the above #205.
i have the same bug here is a safe before getting in the car

g4s3y

Nov 7, 2019
hey everyone, is it normal that i'm stuck when talk with Emma about the party then we i start getting in the car it doesn't move ?? plz help

Forexer

Jan 10, 2019
Im having problem on homework stage, i've put all words on right way, but keep repeating the same things always
is it a bug?

Zv0312tA38.png

Apos

Nov 13, 2017
from what i found just change the last answer. i forgot the sequence of questions but from what i found its the last question that determines if you make it past.
answers:
Their
You're
Effect
Their

e.g. to answer (else you don't pass): their ignoring me

Reactions: Guest54

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Progress Update (23/03/2020)

First of all, I hope everyone is well, I'm aware of the current crisis happening in the world right now and It's a scary time for everyone. We are currently in self-isolation and doing well, which has also freed up a little more time for me to be able to work on the games for you all.

In light of this, I'm going to be releasing all of my previous games, including the current version of Nerd Adventure to all Patrons ($1 and above) in the coming days, which I hope helps keep you occupied for some time, even if it's a short period of time if you're having to self-isolate also.

With this, I have begun working on the next version of Keepin' It In College, of which I have included a preview of the scene that is currently being worked on below for your viewing pleasure;

Reactions: lofi and mike1889
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes