RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In College [v0.2] [Greebo]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ugh, the controls make me want to slit my throat. Is there a way to substitute the directional keys with WASD? Regards.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yup .. cannot argue with you there .. this is backwards RPGM at its lowest ... mouse don”t work, hit boxes are all over the place, better learn to be a keyboard warrior for this game alone. Happy Training, dear gamer :)!
you might've just scared me away from this game forever :sneaky:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is supposed to be automatic ... MC is not driving at all. MS is suposed to get off in te street somewhere...
tnh.jpg

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
The fix should already be there if you go by what the changelog says about v02. we just need the right version of the game to be posted to see if it is really fixed.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ugh, the controls make me want to slit my throat. Is there a way to substitute the directional keys with WASD? Regards.
Nevermind, there ain't no way. Easiest fix is to simply plugin your game controller since keyboard/mouse is all but infuriating to utilize imho. If you don't have a gamepad then best of luck to you and your keyboard, try your best not to smash it. :ROFLMAO:

Basically controller layout (xbox) is: (when first loading game if gamepad doesn't respond, simply press "Y" button once and you should be good to go)
movement: L Stick or directional pad​
menu: Y​
back: B​
select: A​
if you turn off "Dash" (sprint) in the options, you can activate it via press and holding: X​

Last edited:

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Until there I am too hahaha fun then more of the yellow car you can not continue with the game is stuck does not let you do anything

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Attached. Remove the ".txt" extension. This is a save where all the MC has to do is go outside and click on car. Good luck.
To be clear, the attached save does NOT work in regards to getting into yellow car to go to party, I simply provided it due to FAQtime 's request to provide one so they can "maybe i can find a fix or something". It is my personal save from earlier today using the current dl version linked in OP.

Last edited:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
anyone a save from the new day? I get the message end of version when i come bck from the party

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes